[3.1] The INVINCIBLE Sunder/Cleave Glad: Safe/Cheap (~10c), do all content, and map fast. HC Viable.

Thank you very much @ironstove . Really appreciated!

I am trying to find the right balance in between higher DPS & tankiness.

I invested my last bit of curency to a new Elder Axe. As you suggested, I also swapped gem without relying on the mods on the axe & linked Faster Attacks Support to Shield Charge.

DPS is increased to 78k & 93k respectively with Ancient Protector active by the help of new axe. "Hits with this weapon have Culling Strike against Bleeding Enemies" mode on the weapon is actually a nice touch considering that my "chance to inflict bleeding from main hand hits" is 54%

My anvil is already corrupted with 8% increased attack speed.

I got 20q level 21 faster attacks support. As you said, I could easily feel the difference. I will work on upgrading other gems to 20q from now on.

I was also quite lucky in finding the gem below attached to my belt which has a block chance. If I recall correctly I only paid 10c for this.

...and here comes the deal of the day: 4% chance to block Bloodgrip only for 1c!

Last edited by NEPHAN on Jan 4, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
Yep, that's a great axe and a nice jewel. Your build is basically almost maxed out.

You should easily be able to handle up to t16 maps without much problem assuming you haven't rolled insane mods on it.

I was able to kill a phys reflect hydra with less DPS than that before (I do recommend you switch to anvil if you do a phys reflect map and remember to pop a defensive flask before you hit a large mob). Cheers.
Last edited by ironstove on Jan 5, 2018, 4:28:52 PM
Great build, i farm easy uLab and now got 100 maps done best T15 Caracas 8 mods vaaled. Realy cool, thanks for share.
"
ironstove wrote:
Yep, that's a great axe and a nice jewel. Your build is basically almost maxed out.

You should easily be able to handle up to t16 maps without much problem assuming you haven't rolled insane mods on it.

I was able to kill a phys reflect hydra with less DPS than that before (I do recommend you switch to anvil if you do a phys reflect map and remember to pop a defensive flask before you hit a large mob). Cheers.

I made the final touch with "40% increased Sunder Damage" BOR.

Thanks again for the really fun build!
Hey, since im playing this build at the moment I want to give some feedback.

It is one of the strongest builds I have ever played. I started with very little budget and it was already really good. I couldnt stand playing these 1 million dps shaper phase in 3 sec builds cause I always die with them when something unexpected happens.
With this build I can just roll through content.

I farmed some currency and got the Surrender, some good jewels and a rare axe.
Currently i have 60k hideout dps without flasks, and thats totally fine for now. I'm running any map I find, still trying to progress to Shaper and try killing him (even tho u said its suicide :P).

Thanks for that build. It rly saved my league!
"
imperiialm wrote:
Hey, since im playing this build at the moment I want to give some feedback.

It is one of the strongest builds I have ever played. I started with very little budget and it was already really good. I couldnt stand playing these 1 million dps shaper phase in 3 sec builds cause I always die with them when something unexpected happens.
With this build I can just roll through content.

I farmed some currency and got the Surrender, some good jewels and a rare axe.
Currently i have 60k hideout dps without flasks, and thats totally fine for now. I'm running any map I find, still trying to progress to Shaper and try killing him (even tho u said its suicide :P).

Thanks for that build. It rly saved my league!

Glad you enjoy the build.

Yes, it's also one of my fav builds and what I always recommend people new to the game try because you don't need a split second reaction time when you're new to the game and still trying to learn all of the different monster mechanics.

Shaper is not suicide, but it's a DPS test which is not what this build is great at because BOR is too defensive, but if you read the section in the guide where I mention crimson dance and respeccing into CD to kill shaper more easily, it makes the fight almost twice as fast, you can keep that setup to kill Uber atziri as well.

I literally had to 21/20 all of my gems, run a 400+ pdps axe and buy insanity rolled gloves to even come close to the dps crimson dance was pumping out, the downside is that mapping feels much worse when you decide to run w the crimson dance spec which is why I recommend you do it to get the shaper and atizri achievement then spec back. It took me over 8 tries to get shaper on my original setup but I killed shaper on my first try using crimson dance....
Hi,it is possible to play this build with a sword ? meaning without Sunder because i don't really like this gem.
Thank and sorry for my english.
"
Hi,it is possible to play this build with a sword ? meaning without Sunder because i don't really like this gem.
Thank and sorry for my english.

Yes, you can use lacerated, cleave, or Reave but you'll have to switch the tree around a bit like getting the sword nodes instead of axe

With that said, I think if you go Reave, it's much stronger dual wielding. I recommend you read other threads on the sword build to get ideas if you decide to go that route.
Last edited by ironstove on Jan 10, 2018, 7:56:40 PM
Thank you for your quick reply.
To be honest i'm a beginner and i just wanted to do my first league with cleave and a right click, a pure melee&phys build, i don't like Skill like Reave or Sunder, for the clean i think that Gratuitous violence is amply enough.
So i'm going to use your tree with Swords nodles instead of axes.
Last edited by ChevalierSolaire on Jan 10, 2018, 8:14:54 PM
I got a question, is good idea to swap bringer of rain to belly + good helmet with res and toons of HP??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info