[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

use blood rage to reduce your mana so it is degenning with MoM, then when you use the flask you dont gain (much) mana.

You're likely to get hit which will reduce it to 0 periodically though i find that i'm getting a boost of mana regeneration for no apparent reason, is anyone else having this issue?

Also, always be firing when under the effect of the flask so you're leeching as much as possible.
"
Actionpigeon wrote:
use blood rage to reduce your mana so it is degenning with MoM, then when you use the flask you dont gain (much) mana.

You're likely to get hit which will reduce it to 0 periodically though i find that i'm getting a boost of mana regeneration for no apparent reason, is anyone else having this issue?

Also, always be firing when under the effect of the flask so you're leeching as much as possible.

Mana on hit/kill may cause your "boost of mana".
From what level is nice to start using Explosive Arrow? I'm leveling and level 46 are so much hard with explosive...
"
otavio106 wrote:
From what level is nice to start using Explosive Arrow? I'm leveling and level 46 are so much hard with explosive...

I usually level rangers with a standard LA setup - I switched to EA in act 8 though. I didn't have any problems, but I've been using leveling gear!
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Actionpigeon wrote:

I don't have any of that, really struggling to see a correlation between when it happens and why. I've stuck to using RF to degenerate my mana pool fast enough in order to keep the leech up (which is what I did whilst leveling). It's a pretty severe thing to have to resort to but it works as long as I don't stop to type.

If someone is willing to take a look at my profile and tell me where I'm going wrong, I already searched for leech in tree, mana gained on hit, through gear, through ascendancies, plus checking buffs and such without any luck.
"
Actionpigeon wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Actionpigeon wrote:

I don't have any of that, really struggling to see a correlation between when it happens and why. I've stuck to using RF to degenerate my mana pool fast enough in order to keep the leech up (which is what I did whilst leveling). It's a pretty severe thing to have to resort to but it works as long as I don't stop to type.

If someone is willing to take a look at my profile and tell me where I'm going wrong, I already searched for leech in tree, mana gained on hit, through gear, through ascendancies, plus checking buffs and such without any luck.

Quality on Zerphi only increases mana regen, but this should NOT be the cause of your problem. Are you 100% sure that blood rage has been up when it occurred?
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 6, 2017, 5:14:13 AM
Hi, I'm new to EA. Read the EA wiki page and still don't know what stats I need for my quiver. Is rearguard ok? Otherwise, I assume I need to pick up a quiver with attack speed and life yes?
For the rings, we use pyre because EA has a chance to ignite right? Is the damage boost from Pyre greater than another opal ring with +30%~ fire damage?
thanks, having fun with the build :)
"
Mraipytos wrote:
thanks, having fun with the build :)

Nice to hear - I really enjoy it myself too :)
this build is so strong for Hall of grandmasters, i just walked in and killed everyone like it's no big deal D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info