New Microtransactions - Pitch Black Armour Set, Cloaks, Shields and more!

I don't understand the point of Thrasher Gloves MTX. They clipping with everything and even conflict with facebreakers because everyone uses shields.

For those who wonder how it looks:
https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6yt8hx/trasher_glove_skin_screenshot_request/

I really like how they looks but it's wasted.
"
Nixtah wrote:
I don't understand the point of Thrasher Gloves MTX. They clipping with everything and even conflict with facebreakers because everyone uses shields.

https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6yt8hx/trasher_glove_skin_screenshot_request/

I really like how they looks but it's wasted.

Any picture of those with regular claws equipped?
"
Nixtah wrote:

It's very ugly...

Why? Just why so extremely cool claws was made as gloves instead of claws? Who is the person that was decided that stupid thing?

Spoiler
We have only one claws MTX so far, but it's not a claws at all =\

E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Mexiun wrote:
Any picture of those with regular claws equipped?

Unfortunately this is not my screenshots. I presume some small claws can be covert by mtx but it's not a excuse. More likely it will be disappointment.

We need preview mode for all those mtx with hidden pitfalls because I tired to google internet for info "how that X looks on Witch" (and failing to find it) every time ggg releases new armour or whatever.

Maybe soon GGG will release new claws-unarmed gem or unique with viable dual wielding mechanic, may be they fix gloves... but not today)
Yeee new micro transactions!!!

Who needs a decent running game :o?

This sword looks amazing but will we ever see one of these ingame? I mean seriously is anyone playing swords in 3.0?

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
the black cape looses the shadow in the running clip while the others have
is it the op version ?
League is dead, i quit it 1 week ago already, im not even logging into the game, im playing something else, and the " something else " is more fun than this league, cool.

And here they said " console version won't affect PC ", you lied to us.

League and its content is garbage, all you did is change numbers from drops, thinking that it would make it any better...., wtf is wrong with your minds?

Last edited by ebeninami on Sep 10, 2017, 9:46:04 AM
Almost every player getting differents bugs and graphic issues since Fall of Trashriath been released. Have we seen a single fix? No. Have we seen a single new microtrashsanctions release?Oh baby, we getting new trash skins every day. League is total garbage and its dead. What have u done to ur game, ggg?
"
elenora wrote:
"
MBata wrote:
Nah...

Gloom armour pack by another name? nah.
A pair of WoW shields? nah.
A ridiculous Final Fantasy Sword? nah.
Gloves that look like ridiculously oversized claws? nah.
150 points for a colored cloak? nah. (thought maybe it was one cloak for 150 and you could change the color...)

Not impressed. Whoever is in charge of MTXes needs to step it up. The MTXes in the Garbinger pack were awful.
These are pretty bad as well.

I'm pretty sure they have had some staff turn over in the MTX design execution, and management department recently.

bro just play the game...no where does it say you are FORCED to buy anything so go wash your face and take a chill pill

if ppl like u will continue to be silent then game will remain shiet.
Seems u eating shiet and u like it, sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info