New Microtransactions - Pitch Black Armour Set, Cloaks, Shields and more!

"
Toshis8 wrote:
The quiver disappears

OK thank you for the screenshot !
Awesome work Brothers and Sisters! We be jammin!
Seeing is believing
"
Lstics wrote:
Gut's sword "Predragonslayer" anyone?

tempted to buy it only for this reason, lol 100% same looking
the more i'm looking at the collossus mtx the more disgusted i am.

CAN YOU MOVE THAT ABOMINATION BACK TO THE CHINESE IMPLEMENTATION plox?

did you ever apply it to some fast one handed attack skill and compared the animation to other skills you released?

i really liked you adapting steampunk into the architecture of the ancient civilisations but i didn't think that asian (final) fantasy crap stuff would make it in there too.

---

ok, i find myself out before someone says i don't have to buy it.
no, i don't but watching poe videos with golden angel wings, power rangers armor and alien pets makes me already switching them off and liking the game a bit less.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
@Vio, it's a bit complicated.

one the one hand, giving players a ton of customization options for their characters makes a lot of sense. financially and otherwise.

on the other hand, I agree that walking into town and seeing bright colorful stuff kind of ruins the game's atmosphere for me as well.
note I have nothing against bright and colorful. Torchlight 2 is such and I absolutely love that game. and I have nothing against references to other games. on the contrary.
but every game has its own theme.
PoE for me has always been a dark, borderline-survival-horror kind of game. that's what being exiled to some god-forsaken place should feel like.
one does not simply walk into Lioneye's Watch with a pair of glowing yellow wings, after barely surviving a shipwreck or almost being eaten by Kitava.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Sep 9, 2017, 7:39:57 AM
finally, have been waiting for different cloak colors & new shields! nice
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
Would the Thresher Gloves work with the claw weapons without clipping or looking funny?

I checked out the claw designs on my character and claws by design are either very very small or just a bit wide but not huge so i'm guessing it may work since the Threser Gloves are massive.

Does anyone have a picture of the Thresher Gloves while dual wielding claws? Thanks.
WTB Pyramid helmet to go with infeasibly huge sword.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Well, that was nice! Jood job GGG!
"
MBata wrote:
Nah...

Gloom armour pack by another name? nah.
A pair of WoW shields? nah.
A ridiculous Final Fantasy Sword? nah.
Gloves that look like ridiculously oversized claws? nah.
150 points for a colored cloak? nah. (thought maybe it was one cloak for 150 and you could change the color...)

Not impressed. Whoever is in charge of MTXes needs to step it up. The MTXes in the Garbinger pack were awful.
These are pretty bad as well.

I'm pretty sure they have had some staff turn over in the MTX design execution, and management department recently.

bro just play the game...no where does it say you are FORCED to buy anything so go wash your face and take a chill pill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info