[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

is updated the ascendancy tre for 3.2? excelent build!!!
"
imperiialm wrote:
"
Korrikalari wrote:
How good is this in 3.2?

Hi, i would say its very strong. Im level 85 now and have no problems with anything, T6 Elder down, Uber lab was also easy. I have 5.7k life right now and my gear is not rly optimal right now.

Its a very fast mapper with good single target and suvivability.

Hi can u show me ur gem setup and ascendancy tre for 3.2 ?
still sane exile ? Nope
"
kurofafi wrote:
"
imperiialm wrote:
"
Korrikalari wrote:
How good is this in 3.2?

Hi, i would say its very strong. Im level 85 now and have no problems with anything, T6 Elder down, Uber lab was also easy. I have 5.7k life right now and my gear is not rly optimal right now.

Its a very fast mapper with good single target and suvivability.

Hi can u show me ur gem setup and ascendancy tre for 3.2 ?

Hi, you can click on my account name here and view my characters everything is there
"
imperiialm wrote:

Hi, you can click on my account name here and view my characters everything is there

Your gear is really good in such an early league.
When i see the prices of some items like your shield, i wondered how you made so much currency at level 85.
Anything particular or just mapping?
My question: is this build still can clear all game content? I start on other build this league bu want to farm some currency and make other build and this one was so good last league i play. So its a endgame build? After that Asscendancy change? :)
"
deadst4r wrote:
"
imperiialm wrote:

Your gear is really good in such an early league.
When i see the prices of some items like your shield, i wondered how you made so much currency at level 85.
Anything particular or just mapping?

I just maped and got some drops.
I found the following things while mapping

- Ngamahus Axe: was like 40c which i made the belly with
- Elder kill gave me Shimmeron which i sold for 70c thats how i bought my lyco
- Hidden Potential Jewel - 40c
- Some farmed Tabula rasas about 70c

Also I do UNID chaos recipy which gives quite a lot :)

The good thing is, with this build you can do everything you like so making money is easy
Last edited by imperiialm on Mar 5, 2018, 6:45:03 AM
What weapon do you use while you're saving to afford The Scourge?
How much mana you have after clarity, haste and hatred? It's still worth to use MoM? I am using atm only hatred+haste but have only 231 mana free, looks like worthless, i am wrong?

What about 3.2 ascendency? Its still good with srs only? Or now maybe its worth to add zombies as offering is nerfed and zombie looks like buffed a little?
Jesus, I wish all guides were this well organized and thoughtful. Great job with this.
I'm running a variation of this with phantasm on kill for mapping. The 6 link is going to be (when I can afford it) SRS + POK + Minion Damage + Minion Speed + Maim + Elemental Damage With Attacks (4 blue + 2 red). For bosses you can remove the POK/Maim and replace them with the original Elemental Focus/Melee Phys. Don't know if it's optimal, but the clear speed has been insane so far (white/yellow maps). Not sure why noone has mentioned this combo so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info