[3.2] Trickster, The 1 True Flicker

What passives are most important at early levels to stay alive? I'm level 59 now and just grabbed Swift Killer on Cruel Lab. Flicker Strike pretty much never stops. 88% crit with max power charges. My problem is I will randomly RIP against large mobs or rare monsters. I have CWDT and Immortal Call, 2200 Life. Should I grab Vaal Pact or rush Hemataphogy first?
Your life is really low for starters and no sure how you lived through leveling without hemataphogy but I would grab hema first then vp and work on life asap
So i've been having problems keeping the charges up. at the start popping the crit pot and flicker just stop. crit chance is about 53%. still having a bit of a problem trying to get my flicker dmg up pass 3k. does the jewels provide the most importance? been looking for crit chance+phys dmg on them.
Last edited by thisisg on Sep 22, 2017, 1:12:54 AM
@JuXiang
"
I am having issues crit-ing reliably on single monsters at 0 charges... i just attack 3 times and afk and die in 1 second. dont know how this is viable in the long run

You can also use
and shout before the first fight.
I think I may have found 3 wasted points in your currently linked tree.

After taking 'Fangs of the Viper', instead of going down and 3 dex nodes, then splitting left and right for Vaal Pact and the rest of your tree, you can head straight down from 'Coordination' to get Vaal Pact, and go up from 'Fangs' and to the right into 'Blood Drinker'. This saves 3 points and also allows you to pick up 'Nullification' for a little more life+ES+res+evasion(armor).
Well thank you for the input as I am already running this and just haven't updated the guide but this does not save you any points. Only difference is you gain the evasion and es node. I shal explain. Basically on the old tree I was going out from projectile damage/jewel socket nodes towards vaal pact. That is 2 nodes before getting to the dex node at vp which we take no matter what. Also along that path we shoot up towards fangs of the viper for another 2 nodes making it a total of 4 nodes (4 +10 dex nodes). Now, if we come out from blood drinker to fangs of the viper that is 1 dex node and the evasion es node before hitting fangs. We would also need to come down from coordination and grab the 1 dex and 1 str node before hitting the dex node at vp. That is also only 4 nodes (2 +10dex, 1 +10str, 1 evasion/es).

So if I misread your comment please let me know and thank you for the help.
Hope everyone is enjoying the build. Will have the stream on today if anyone has questions
Is this build still gonna be playable in 3.1?
This build does not work for boss killing anymore. You won't really be able to safely kill even T4 bosses without instant leech.

I tried it myself. It is decent for map clearing, but the change to VP really killed it.

Here is what happens-

Total Hp = 5.6k

I get hit for 4000 of my hp.

HP regens from leech. I get back to 3800 hp.

Gets hit again for 4000 = death.

Sometimes I die to map mobs too.
I have yet to make this build but I am sure it can work with some changes. Bgi test the ancestral call gem as well and get back to me.
Last edited by silent1killer on Dec 13, 2017, 5:53:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info