[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

"
what dps would you suggest before i try doing the t16 maps? i tried hydra and couldn't even scratch him but im still on a 5l
Well the guardians have 10m/12m HP without map mods, depending on which one you're facing.

I'd say 100k fully buffed (per totem) in PoB against shaper/guardians should be the bare minimum if you want to try them. The fights get a lot easier once you know the mechanics, so I recommend watching my videos.

That said, Hydra/Phoenix are the hardest bosses on this build because they move around so much. Even Shaper is easier than those. I recommend starting with Minotaur or Phoenix.

Also the Hierophant ascendancy can help for bosses because of the wither totem.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
G'day Shep, I've just started leveling this build and I'm following the budget leveling guide, I was wondering if there's any changes you'd make to have it be a non-budget leveling guide?

I seem to have a unique in each slot so I've dropped the magic jewel for the moment.

Thank you :)

This is my setup right now.86 level. My gems are some + resistances where needed and Global crit multiplier + mana. (4821 life 2418mana 924 ES) What should i change now? i feel like i have no idea what to do with my gear right now.
"
logi13 wrote:

This is my setup right now.86 level. My gems are some + resistances where needed and Global crit multiplier + mana. (4821 life 2418mana 924 ES) What should i change now? i feel like i have no idea what to do with my gear right now.

maybe i am wrong, but i think inc. crit on dagger has no effect for dark pact totem, only for attacks, because its local not global as the implicit on the dagger. so you should get better spelldamage and high crit chance for spells on your dagger and 50% global crit as implicit. spellcrit can be craftet via catarina master.
attackspeed on dagger is also very nice.

pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Dec 27, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
"
Vakturion wrote:
G'day Shep, I've just started leveling this build and I'm following the budget leveling guide, I was wondering if there's any changes you'd make to have it be a non-budget leveling guide?

I seem to have a unique in each slot so I've dropped the magic jewel for the moment.

Thank you :)
Besides Tabula and Darkness Enthroned, there aren't really that many uniques that can help with leveling.
In my opinion, the most important part is helping out Scion's bad start with %increased damage; and Hidden Potential does that very well (roughly doubles damage).

Even a tabula is only really beneficial during the early levels, because Nycta's Lantern (41) is also a pseudo 6-link.

"
Anabasis37 wrote:
"
logi13 wrote:

maybe i am wrong, but i think inc. crit on dagger has no effect for dark pact totem, only for attacks, because its local not global as the implicit on the dagger. so you should get better spelldamage and high crit chance for spells on your dagger and 50% global crit as implicit. spellcrit can be craftet via catarina master.
attackspeed on dagger is also very nice.

That's right, you need global or spell crit for it to work.

Read the FAQ/gearing priorities and check my character or the PoB link as an example.
You can work on pretty much every item, but getting more damage on your dagger/shield should already be a huge upgrade.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
what do you think about Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring as a substitute for the kikazarus? they seem to give more curse reduce and better elemental resists
with 2 of those you wouldn't need the guardian ascendancy anymore to become curse immune
"
greentoilet wrote:
what do you think about Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring as a substitute for the kikazarus? they seem to give more curse reduce and better elemental resists
with 2 of those you wouldn't need the guardian ascendancy anymore to become curse immune

poewiki says: +(8-10)% to all Elemental Resistances
(10-16)% increased Quantity of Items found
Can't use other Rings
+(16-24)% to all Elemental Resistances
50% reduced Effect of Curses on You
+(40-60) Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
+30 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

if you could use two of them,they would be great, but you cant. you cant use any other ring with one of these.
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Thank you so much for this build! I'm absolutely loving my scion with this setup. I'm a returning player after a long hiatus and I had a 65 scion that had a heavy armor/melee build from some years ago that is no longer viable and I had no idea what to respec as. Your guide is one of the best I've encountered, very thorough and I absolutely lucked out and 5-linked and 6-linked a soul mantle the same day! (My first 6 link ever). I'm so sold on this character it's levelled over my used-to-be main, the firestorm witch (following pewpewpew's build). I feel really lucky that both of the builds I chose and the guides I followed have been so well done. Thanks again for giving me so much fun again in POE.
Oh, I didn't post my gear, but as far as I know my profile isn't private, and I don't have anything to crow about other than my chest piece. My next goal is a crafted kris for the 20% more global critical and to be able to use fingerless gloves for the added spell damage.
"
Medea1965POE wrote:
Oh, I didn't post my gear, but as far as I know my profile isn't private, and I don't have anything to crow about other than my chest piece. My next goal is a crafted kris for the 20% more global critical and to be able to use fingerless gloves for the added spell damage.

your character tab IS private, however.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info