[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

I'm pretty sure it only breaks down currency/div cards/essences/etc.

Items have such fluctuating value and mods change so much it doesn't attempt to estimate that but instead just gives you a liquidated worth.
It's better to be Lucky, than Good
I finally dug through the old pages to get my own answers regarding History: it's a placeholder button for a future feature...

and @Tomtin: this only prices things it can fetch from poe.ninja I think... so everything with a special premium tab... unique items are planned eventually...

I just realized this stuff is listed in the Feature Roadmap at the bottom of the 1st post... I think the Charts one is the History button...
Last edited by Piros on Feb 6, 2018, 12:23:12 AM
how i can delete tabs with too many tabs? i cant select the tabs for deleting. Thanks in advance for helping! I solved that problem; Delete all data in %APPDATA%/currency-cop !
Last edited by nevertiredv on Feb 7, 2018, 4:57:26 PM
Are u guys working on the Map Stash Tab problem because i have the save problem that the cop doesn`t count mein Map in the new Map Stash Tab ?
@ComfyGangsta

Could you please allow changing values inside reports ?
poe.ninja is not always right about things.
Absolutley amazing tool. Thanks so much for this!
Some recommendations (I don't play standard but I was curious what it said my standard stuff was worth since after leagues end I just end up with more and more stuff there.)

1) Have some option to disable the valuation of maps. As amusing as it is, I down own 500k chaos worth of legacy torture chamber maps.
2) The tool is unable to distinguish between legacy items and non legacy items, or at least, it struggles. It identifies all of 1 item type as legacy despite the fact that only 1 or 2 of the ones that I own are. I am also pretty sure I don't own 41 legacy torture chamber maps, but that it is adding together all the different types of torture chamber maps I have and reporting them as 1 type. Furthermore, some items that I know are legacy it is identifying as non legacy etc.

I might give some more feedback later, ill probably find this much more useful for leagues (which is where I play) I just thought it hilarious that it said I had something like 2M chaos in legacy maps.
Abyss Uniques such as Tombfist and Lightpoacher are not acting properly. 1 Socket variants are certainly not worth 2-3ex :P
not working anymore...says I have ~1000C in value and I have more than 1000C's alone
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Is it normal for it to take longer than 10 minutes for tab fetching or should i reinstall?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info