[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Feature-Request:

i function to igonre items beyond a given price.
like the 10000 low essences and divination cards you will never ever sell :D
edit: solved.
Last edited by ententrainor on Jan 29, 2018, 2:38:06 PM
Love the whole thing! but seems not to pick up certain uniques... no worries im sure there will be another update soon
for me cop goes white after some time when i have autoreferesh active then i have to close it vite taskmanager and it looses all reports i set up everytime if it goes white even afrer closing the programm normally after resetting it up if it goes white it just forgets everything exceppt sessionid
Hey my program doesnt calculate anything at all ? it only see's chaos...
Is the developing of this one dead already?
"
Bananaru wrote:
Shit doesn't work, put-in session-id, press "login", doesn't work.

What a shit program, not even an error.
Also.. the "contents" of the UI are not even properly displayed, like missing 5-10% of the UI.

Running as admin doesn't do shit, 32vs64 bit doesn't do jackshit, disabling add-block doesn't do shit.

Fucking trash tier stuff here.

dunno why everyon on [Removed by Support] seems amazed by this piece of trash software

try going to full screen mode or maximum. When its a little window, certain items in the ui don't display properly.

That helped me realise that I was plugging in the session id incorrectly.
I encountered an error,it doesn't want to calculate the map stash tab at all,it doesn't show anything at all.
So I really like the idea of this program and I appreciate you putting in the work to create such a thing. This game is pretty confusing for beginners like me who don't exactly know how to price things correctly yet. That being said, I have a Quad Stash that I use to price items at different prices for sale. That tab seems to not get picked up when I use the program. They are all priced around 1-2 chaos each but I figured the program would pick them up and give me a more accurate evaluation of their price. Does the program not pick up rares? If thats stated somewhere, forgive me, because I did not read the readme lol.
Is History broken? Whenever I click history in beta 1.2.5-beta1 I only see a gray square underneath history, no graphs or anything of any sorts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info