[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

"
Schmerbert wrote:
"
Is this supposed to work for SSF HC Abyss? I can select tabs for it just fine, but it just won't do the initial import. If I just select some Standard stashtabs instead it does work however. I also can't delete the SSF HC Abyss reports because you need to go into the report, and I can't because it never imported to begin with.

Just a guess,
but i cant see how i would work for SSF? There is no trade, so nothing is "worth" anything. There is no conversion rate for currency or anything like that. So, what should it show you?

One of the patchnotes mentioned it should choose the equivalent league for rates(so HC Abyss for SSF HC Abyss), but that might have broken.
I have a deleted report that continues to update and I don't see any way to fix it.
"
chielz wrote:
Got this weird issue atm:

I have a quad tab just before my currency tab in which I just throw all currency and other stuff while I'm mapping to sort out later. Every hour I get an update to see how much more value I have, but for some reason it does not count the amount of chaos orbs I have in that quad tab. It counts everything else just fine, but only chaos orbs from my currency tab gets counted.

I have to move over the chaos to my currency tab, or start a new search in order to find out how much value I have.

Anyone else get this? Its kinda annoying :-(

Not using a Quad Tab, but my chaos is only counting up to 10, then won't go any higher no matter how many are in the tab. I've tried making new reports, moving the chaos around, splitting the stacks, nothing. When I refresh the report I get a message in the bottom left:

https://i.imgur.com/kn0V5a5.png

You can clearly see I have at least 14 chaos in the tab. I have verified that everything else in the tab is counted correctly.
Skips Xophs Blood amulet...but says my Lycosidae is worth 304c lol
"Actually as the #1 Slayer's Banker..."
"Actually as the #1 Guardian's Banker..."
After a quick test I ran into two big issues:

First it seems the software really doesn't handle the request limit well and when reaching it stops making attempts completely also locking all control over the affected reports (on the initial scan). Restarting it only seems to start the fetching process from the beginning, no progress.

Secondly there is no support for character data, where usually a lot (if not most) of a player's wealth will be invested in their characters' gear, it needs to be factored into the overall wealth calculation.

Otherwise great job on what is in there so far. Currency rates are pretty accurate. Unique prices might not take into account specific mod rolls, although that might be a complicated feature to implement.

I'd love to see more sorting and filtering features for the list of items in a report, show only uniques, only currency items, only fragments, etc...

EDIT: Apparently issue #1 could be related to the fact that I created 2 different reports at the same time that ended up both triggering the request limit, which might be causing the hangup in the logic.
Last edited by Tahj on Jan 10, 2018, 8:16:17 AM
when i try to use the currency cop its say to me:
"Houston, we have a problem"

what to do?
hello i need some help when it wasnt working i made to many tabs now i cannot remoeve them because i can click on them how do i remoeve all my tabs?
Noticed something recently. The price of wisdom scrolls is very low, when comparing to chaos. Being valued at 0.0083 of a chaos.

The Currency Cop program only goes as low as, 0.01.

This is a small difference, however it can be very noticeable if someone has several thousand wisdom scrolls.

10,000 x 0.0083 = 83 Chaos

10,000 x 0.01 = 100 Chaos

Would you be willing to add support for lower valued items please?
whats my problem here? where i put my ID to login?

help
Last edited by d3fontour on Jan 11, 2018, 2:20:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info