[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Right in the middle of that screen there's a button thats says : Need help click here
It will show you all the steps and after that you copy the id on the PoeSessId
It desperately needs an update for Map Stash :(
"
GeneralMcPaws wrote:
It desperately needs an update for Map Stash :(

There is no way to get the map stash yet. Click on your portrait (top left of this page) and choose the stash tab and search for your map stash.
The contents are not shown there. So there is no way for the tool to get the data yet.
We have to wait for GGG to update there data.
damn you are right! I had no idea...well makes sense seeing how bugged the map stash is
The app won't collect data for multiple stacks of chaos orbs. When I do maps in batches I throw most of my drops into a single tab that I sort out after doing batches of the map. It only takes one stack of chaos orbs value (10c) and doesn't add any more after that.

It seems to get multiple stacks for other currency just fine. But not chaos.
nice too very handy indeed , yet there is a small issue occasionally it will come up blank and all i can do is force close it and all the reports are gone
The newest version 1.2.5-BETA1 is using almost 1GB of RAM for some reason, the older versions never did that.
-
Last edited by benjy3gg on Jan 15, 2018, 4:22:13 AM
"
BlackChar01 wrote:
Right in the middle of that screen there's a button thats says : Need help click here
It will show you all the steps and after that you copy the id on the PoeSessId

He isn't asking about how to get PoeSessId. He's asking where to enter it. There isn't a text box on the screen shot he posted. I have the same issue.

I had this working until I updated it. I've uninstalled it and deleted settings several times. I can't get past the login screen now.
Last edited by 0sync0 on Jan 13, 2018, 6:04:45 PM
Latest version does not work.

Where do i click to login?

Edit: Downgraded to v1.2.4-beta1. That version works.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 13, 2018, 7:33:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info