[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Needs a "refresh"(This report) and a "Select all tabs" button, otherwise it's great!

And History of what has changed between the last refresh would be really nice as well.(how much currency was taken out and how much was put in.)
Last edited by Kilpsz on Sep 26, 2017, 5:05:40 PM
Problems with maps:
- unid unique map is counted as a normal map (probably all unique maps)
- superior maps are not counted
"
Kilpsz wrote:
Needs a "refresh"(This report)"

This, spent ages looking for a way to just refresh my few selected tabs before a filling up my dump tab from a maprun.
I've tried running this on my harbinger account but for some reason it does not seem to tally up maps correctly in that it vastly under calculates number of maps. I am fairly sure I selected all tabs with maps in them.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Do you think this will ever support searching gem prices, like level/quality? It would save me a lot of time with checking individual gems after lab runs other than that this is great.
Would love to see an export to shop option via poe.trade. Other then that, fantastic work my friend!
Re-add the refresh button, I tend to like seeing gains after a specific number of runs in something, not just randomly off of time.
This is gread app, but, yes, please, retunr "refresh" buttons to new version :<
Last edited by Extraordinary_ on Sep 29, 2017, 4:25:20 PM
great tool, as others have said having a manual refresh button would be a huge improvement

Also.. i seem to not understand how History works, I click it but nothing happens ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info