[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

"
taosk8r wrote:
I cant run this for some reason. It just sits in my background, I see it in task manager, but it doesn't appear.

Windows 8.1 x64, tried both the normal and portable installs.

There are no portable installs for the latest version, I don't use windows 8.1 and I'm not sure how to debug this, you could try checking your %APPDATA%/currency-cop folder for the logs and send them to me via PM
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Is there a way to select all tabs? I probably have ~400 tabs in permanent HC and dont want to click each one :/
If I set it to NOT auto-refresh, when I want to refresh I need to enable that option again and disable it after it refreshes?

I mean, is there a "refresh" button that I'm missing?
IGN: vieira
Edit: Restart the program and it will start fetching again :)

Lovely program, however if you add a report for e.g Standard league and instantly add another report after the first report will get stuck and won't fetch anything, I can't remove it from my reports because I can't access it, would be nice to be able to remove reports without going into them.
Computer:
AMD Ryzen 3600 - Nvidia RTX 3080 - ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS - Lian Li PC-O11 - Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3200MHz
Accessories:
Acer 27" WQHD 170Hz - Corsair K100 - Corsair Scimitar - Corsair Virtuoso Wireless
Last edited by Fawcan on Sep 20, 2017, 5:21:54 PM
I can't figure out how to refresh a report, and I can't figure out what the 'History' button is supposed to do because it doesn't do anything when I click it. I don't want autorefreshes on, so I have that disabled, but the only way I can find to refresh my total value is to add a new report and manually click over a hundred stash tabs to re-add everything. What am I missing here?
- I'd love to have the manual refresh buttons back. Not always do I want to wait until the refresh period is over in order to see the change in my net worth.

- The History button seems not to be working. At least, I don't see anything when I press it.

- The buttons become unfunctional when the program is updating something. This becomes quite annoying if you have more than one report with the "Minute" frequency, since you can barely click any button ever.

- I'd love for the program to show the changes relative to the last, say, 24h and not only those relative to the last update. Not only does it allow you to keep better track of your currency, but also it solves the issue of not always seeing the last update. I sometimes forget about the program for an hour or so. Since I have it set up to update every 15 mins, I have no idea how much I gained in that time.

- It'd be wonderful to be able to switch from the buy and sell ratios for currency. They differ, and while some types of currency are easily sold (exalteds, divines, regrets, etc), others are almost impossible to sell and you have to find someone who is buying them (low tier essences mainly). Ideally, there would be both a global switch and a switch per currency which would override the global one.

Thank you for your great work! Amazing software, helps a lot!
dupe
Last edited by taosk8r on Sep 20, 2017, 9:33:42 PM
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
"
taosk8r wrote:
I cant run this for some reason. It just sits in my background, I see it in task manager, but it doesn't appear.

Windows 8.1 x64, tried both the normal and portable installs.

There are no portable installs for the latest version, I don't use windows 8.1 and I'm not sure how to debug this, you could try checking your %APPDATA%/currency-cop folder for the logs and send them to me via PM

Empty :(
I had it count my loot in a quad tab after some map runs. I count 21 Shaped Spider Forest and 46 Shaped Dunes, but the program counts 18 SSpider and 40 SDunes. Everything else seems correct though.

Edit: I've figured out the issue somewhat. It has to do with map quality. If a map has any quality on it, it won't be counted unless it is Rare. However, unidentified rare maps don't show up either, so I guess it has to be rare + id'd if it has any quality on it.
Last edited by Meridin on Sep 21, 2017, 1:38:56 AM
Removal of manual refresh seems very odd and out of place as an update, would love to see it re-implemented.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info