It's been a while since we've shared some awesome hideouts created by our community! We've picked some of the recent submissions from the Hideouts forum and have created some screenshots to share with you today.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade by Achilion

Spoiler

SteamPunk Dungeon by Dr_Jakel

Spoiler

Hamlet and Palace by Epee

Spoiler

Hideout by pannendienst

Spoiler

Hell's Cathedral by Path_of_DerroK

Spoiler

This morning we saw another hideout that we couldn't help but include: The Eastern Temple by Sie_Sayoka. Unfortunately, we were not able to create screenshots for this one, but luckily for us, Sie_Sayoka filmed the whole creation process. Check out this hideout in the video below!

We're always look for new creative hideouts, so if you'd like to submit yours for a future news post, just take a screenshot or video and create a thread in the Hideouts forum.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Man, I wish I could make those.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Spoiler

My throne room wait for you :'D
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
super nice hideouts, maybe you should hire some of these peeps on a temp basis to work on the masters/hideout expansion?
Last edited by Dauntless on Sep 3, 2017, 9:39:31 PM
Ok, ya, some awesome hideouts here.....but where are all the bug fixes????????
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Very nice! Wish my hideout was as decorated.
Need more hideout items from masters. When were those plants, lava fountains etc coming back? The ones that were accidentally released and then withdrawn over a year ago. They looked ready to me and nothing there that was not in the game already. /question_mark
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Sep 3, 2017, 9:50:48 PM
How though? The way you set decorate your h/o is so frustrating! I spent like 2 hours just putting down some trees on the beach! I admire the patience of these people, those hideouts look dope!
I love seeing awesome Hideouts! It'd be cool if your Hideout could be the same size and share the same layout on every league and just cap the number of masters based on your current reputation rank. As it is, I don't have the willpower to invest a lot of work and time in making a special Hideout that won't be available to my most-played characters in a few months. :/
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Sep 3, 2017, 9:59:31 PM
Woah such majestic

Also, where's zizaran's hideout?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info