Hideout Showcase

It's so awesome to see the creativity and patience put into these hideouts! Would be great if you could somehow save hideout presets so that you can transfer them between leagues and maybe even share the design with other players?
"
pencilsketch wrote:
I'm almost done with my hideout but i'm too shy to submit it for HS.

What's the worst could happen?
Last edited by Grohlvaan on Sep 4, 2017, 3:40:47 AM
The league totems drop fps like nothing else. Having a pimped out ho is very nice, but it affects game performance A LOT. Even though i like to design hideouts, it has become counterproductive.
Maybe something like xml code to copy someones HO ? :)
Many people have hideouts so cool I cannot even enter them. THe game simply freezes.

Maybe it is time to fix all the outstanding issues? Or is this yet another way to slow down trade?
I just had a thought,I wonder how many people have brothers,sisters or friends who are like 'can I do your hideout' when you think about it the game doesn't have to be appealing for someone to want to use this part of it.
Come on, when can we load/save hideouts already? Need to save my old one before I build a new one.
Will we ever see hideout of the week? Competition similar to well dressed exile with micro rewards? I have an awesome hideout that I can't wait to show you guys, just need to put some finishing touches... :)
P.S still waiting for new decor and the ability to save hideouts and have multiple ones...:/
Last edited by Sale93 on Sep 4, 2017, 5:04:59 AM
LAGouts :)
"
ariyako wrote:
still waitting the day where npc in hideout can freely move and do their thing.

Doubt that will ever happen, pets can do that tho if i'm not mistaken...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info