Hamlet and Palace - a hideout

I think this is the kind of hideout that is only done justice via in-game experience or a video.
If any of you guys are capable of recording this, hit me up.

Link to full imgur album with elaborations:
http://imgur.com/a/1gHRu

Hamlet

More_Pictures

Palace

More_Pictures

Church

Basically, it's a little walled coastal settlement north of Sarn, built in some ruins. It consists of a crumbling church, a small hamlet, and an unnaturally blingy palace.

The images aren't really accurate because the experience is mostly spatial; I've taken Catarina's rather open Unearthed Hideout and converted it into a series of paths and enclosed spaces that require movement skills to access on top of extensive detail, lending each area of the hideout a distinct identity while rewarding the avid explorer with yet more to find.

Unfortunately, I don't think I got in quite as much detail as I would have liked, because I ran up against the 750 object limit while working on the Palace area, so I had to cut a lot of jugs, path debris, scattered books, buckets, pot lines, statues, posts, bits of debris, flies, concealed catapult balls for atmospheric smoke, bunks and bookshelves within houses, bushes, trees, crates, and whatnot within the hamlet, as well as the entire back of the palace (which was originally going to be a lot of Catarina Fellshrine Ruins or some kind of garden).
IGN: ArborealTeapot [Standard]
~Your Happy Hugfriend~ (Not Hugfiend...)
Last edited by Epee on Jun 24, 2017, 4:30:14 AM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2017, 8:55:56 PM
That is pretty cool, like the idea of exploring more sections.
The "blingy palace" is definitely eye-catching, nicely done!
i can record it of course, but not sure how to send you the file i recorded

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info