3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Does Molten Shell explosion trigger EE?
"
jehovax wrote:

2nd curse isn't needed really. Im not sure where would you need it? Kaoms roots are really nice in general. I was quite skeptical about them at 1st, but after using them for some hours I wouldn't change them to anything. Being able to run those temporal chains maps without getting annoyed, while your friends whine about them is added bonus. Anyway kaoms roots are pretty much free now, so try them out and see if you like them. And having to spend skill points in tree for 2nd curse costs way too much life and missing out life in boots too hurts you a lot.

Also if you want to free up some gem slots get belt with lvl 22 enduring cry and look to improve your other items with some new elder items too.

I don't know.....I was just asking. Since I don't know how to calculate exactly the dps of RF with curses and what not, I was wondering if it was worth the effort or not really. Especially since you have a double curse at just a couple of passives away, and then you could go towards heart of flames for instance. Giving you even more fire damage+ you add the fire curse aura.

As in if that for instance is double curse+ breath of flames worth more or less, than going towards elementalist+str nodes+jewel socket+down towards devotion.

I wasn't caring about basic map mobs, but maybe harder boss fights if it would help or the points would be better spent in life+strength nodes.

I will try out kaom's boots when I am satisfied with the rest of my gear, for now, just grinding slowly towards better gear, I've spend everything I had on a kaom's chest, so now I'm broke. Anyway ty for the heads-up about the enduring cry belt, that is the next one I will buy as soon as I get some currency flowing.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jan 2, 2018, 5:10:11 AM
Hi, I'm a casual player with a crap pc. Before jumping into a build i have to think carefully lol xD.
Obviously with my condition i'm just looking for a build that don't need to do much, tanky since my fps drop to 1 or 2 so often when open abyss.
So i have some question.
First, if i prefer more tanky playstyle, i only need to follow the guide but choose chieftain instead ? If that's the case will i loose too much dps to clear things confortably ?
Second how much it would cost in average for decent gears ? i only have 7ex ( roughly 8 ). After buying kaom i will probably have like 3 or 4 ex left to buy the rest of the gear.
Third,between doryani and doon which is better in term of dps ?
And the last : can this build be an uber farmer ? Can it survive izaro's big hits ?
P/s : my pc is bad so idc about fast action xD
Thanks in advance.
I'm using a Watcher's Eye, but looks like it has no effect to my life regen.

Is there anything to triger it? or I did something else wrong ?

"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Hi, I'm a casual player with a crap pc. Before jumping into a build i have to think carefully lol xD.
Obviously with my condition i'm just looking for a build that don't need to do much, tanky since my fps drop to 1 or 2 so often when open abyss.
So i have some question.
First, if i prefer more tanky playstyle, i only need to follow the guide but choose chieftain instead ? If that's the case will i loose too much dps to clear things confortably ?
Second how much it would cost in average for decent gears ? i only have 7ex ( roughly 8 ). After buying kaom i will probably have like 3 or 4 ex left to buy the rest of the gear.
Third,between doryani and doon which is better in term of dps ?
And the last : can this build be an uber farmer ? Can it survive izaro's big hits ?
P/s : my pc is bad so idc about fast action xD
Thanks in advance.

It's a very tanky build even in the Zerker version. You can go jugg or chief for a bit extra if you want at the loss of quite a bit of damage. There are other guides for both these if you want to go that way.

I wouldn't call it fast paced game play at all, quite the opposite it's very chill. You shield charge around to keep up EE and EO and otherwise just run around things dodging attacks.

Kaom's is the only real big ticket item if you are ok with some essence crafting fun. Horror essence for helm is 20-30c a try, anger for amulet and rings are 2-8c depending on the tier you use.

If you are good at traps it's a very easy uber farmer. Izaro can't 1 shot me with anything, except maybe if he's super ele charged that day.
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
I'm using a Watcher's Eye, but looks like it has no effect to my life regen.

Is there anything to triger it? or I did something else wrong ?

It just doesn't display on the character sheet.
Hello, this is what I got so far. With this gear, I can't do guardians... Also I think my DPS is not so great against bosses. Do you have any ideas what can I change on my gear ?

Also, I bought this : But I can't make it 4 blues sockets :(

I have 10K HP.

Thanks for your help ^_^
I'm just going to mention the helmet. In case you did not know, you can use vorici, you can get 3 blues with him.

And for the fourth, use this basic thing like in the video. That is how I made my helmet have 4 blue sockets, and it cost me something like 120 jewelers or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJscDAIhoec
Last edited by Nosferat on Jan 2, 2018, 3:04:25 PM
What issue are you having with bosses and guardians? Your gear is similar to my first RF char of the league, I have a lvl 20 burning essence helm but I was using brightbreak still. After he RIPed I did shaper and all guardians deathless in standard.
"
Nosferat wrote:
I'm just going to mention the helmet. In case you did not know, you can use vorici, you can get 3 blues with him.

And for the fourth, use this basic thing like in the video. That is how I made my helmet have 4 blue sockets, and it cost me something like 120 jewelers or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJscDAIhoec

Oh, thanks! I dind't know that. It will help a lot.

"
Scarri wrote:
What issue are you having with bosses and guardians? Your gear is similar to my first RF char of the league, I have a lvl 20 burning essence helm but I was using brightbreak still. After he RIPed I did shaper and all guardians deathless in standard.

I take too many damage in just one hit. The first hit trigger immortal call, then I die. My immortal call was level 20 atm. I keep using charge shield for more damage & defense, I dodge some AOE, but... Not enough. This is why I'm asking for help, I don't know what is wrong :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info