3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
rhah wrote:
"
zheng738 wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/brhyu9/patch_37_legion_league_compiled_information_thread/

looks very powerful. i threw those stats on my character and got 3k more regen... and that's after removing all jugg bonuses

"(7–10)% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill" can also roll on elder boots as a prefix, and on bosses you can use enduring cry or tap scorching ray a few times to trigger the new chieftain end charge gen passive

chieftain also gives 15% more burning damage

yeah, mobility loss is gonna suck if you are doing a lot of uber elder, if not then it's not that big of an issue

Whats your recommendation? Sounds like Jugg might be better but its super close?
Thank you for amazing guide keep it up dude!
Woot , its possible to get rings with 0,3% life regenerated per endurance charge AND +1 max end charge? WTF

BTW: what are your thoughts about the legion mechanic and RF, could it work?
Last edited by Enterich on May 30, 2019, 3:23:05 PM
will we get a 3.7 update on the guide? Frankly, i become completely clueless about the game with every new patch...
probably been asked before but how does this build cap the other resists? pob just has 8 resists each and the 9 endurance charges only generate 36 res.
With the new Chieftain ascendancy (on the RF Jugg I made in Synthesis), I get +500k DoT DPS and +1.8k life regen/s (up to 6.5k regen at 9k life) + it's a better league starter than Jugg imo (the new Tasalio, Cleansing Water node is absolutely INSANE).

Here's the pastebin for it: https://pastebin.com/QQveXAwW

The tradeoff however is -20% reduced phys dmg (if I understand PoB correctly) and the loss of Unstoppable.

Hmm I might actually do an RF Chieftain in 3.7.
Nvm.
Last edited by Rothulean on Jun 4, 2019, 12:44:17 AM
"
Rothulean wrote:
Whats your recommendation? Sounds like Jugg might be better but its super close?

It's hard to say for sure without going through the entire process with chief, but i'll share a few thoughts.

If you plan to farm all content, jugg will give you a smoother ride overall. Kind of a hassle free experience.

Chief should have a stronger early game due to all that regen and recovery. 100 fire res is also quite nice for ease of gearing, and it all comes from a two pointer.

Due to the lack of end charge gen you gonna have to manually cast enduring cry to generate and maintain charges, which you might find annoying, and if you drop em, it's gonna take a while to recover during boss fights, which might get you into trouble.

Lack of Unstoppable will affect your general mobility, and uber elder fight will be tougher. I guess you could maybe switch to kaoms roots for that fight, but i'm not quite sure how that'll work since rf is kinda socket heavy and those boots don't have any.

If you decide to play with chief i'd recommend keeping an eye out for an emblem ring with the following mods, it'll help considerably with end charge gen.

Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently - for maintaining charges during boss fights

10% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill (can also get it on elder boots as a prefix) - for maintaining charges while mapping

15% chance that if you would gain Endurance Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Endurance Charges

If i were to play RF again, i'd definitely try chieftain, but jugg seems like the safer option. I think chieftain will be very solid and superior to jugg for most situations if get your hands on a good emblem ring.
"
fraggleroc wrote:
will we get a 3.7 update on the guide? Frankly, i become completely clueless about the game with every new patch...

i'll try to after patch notes release

probably won't be adding chieftain variant, since i haven't played it, but i might add some notes
"
heishe wrote:
probably been asked before but how does this build cap the other resists? pob just has 8 resists each and the 9 endurance charges only generate 36 res.

you want to cap resists with gear and jewels, and use endurance charge res as a protection against elemental weakness and flammability

i didn't add res to pob because i thought it would go without saying

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info