3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

With synthesis gearing u can get endurance charge on shield and boots...so that kinda compensate for the endurance charge u lose on the rings....or u keep all charges and end up with 11 endurance charges, I regen about 4 ti 5k without malevolence regen working on pob...and that's without kaoms way, so I went for the regen rings instead of kaoms way...the life difference is quite big

I never tried aspect of the spider...I m biased toward purity of fire just because it affects regen amount
Last edited by hooftothehead on May 20, 2019, 6:03:41 PM
"
zheng738 wrote:
lol grats on the 2nd helmet being mirror tier, is this on standard or synth league, also don't forget the +1 to aoe gems and +10 area mastercraft

oh, you already know it, just chose didn't do it on the 2nd one

Standard. I had em for a while now, just finally gotten to crafting em the right way. 2nd helmet unfortunately isn't quite mirror tier, since there are t1 life ones on the market, and higher quality too. The first one is likely the best aoe rf helmet in the game though. But i doubt anyone will mirror it since people generally just go for 1 helmet with burn conc and horror, and use it for everything. But i personally like having one helmet for mapping, and another to switch to on bosses. I find it really hard to give up the aoe.

Minor life craft is better than +1aoe gems, damage wise and defensively, that's why it's on the boss helmet.
"
hooftothehead wrote:
With synthesis gearing u can get endurance charge on shield and boots...so that kinda compensate for the endurance charge u lose on the rings....or u keep all charges and end up with 11 endurance charges, I regen about 4 ti 5k without malevolence regen working on pob...and that's without kaoms way, so I went for the regen rings instead of kaoms way...the life difference is quite big

I agree. I think that life and inc damage make up for the end charge loss. Shock seems great as well. I'll go with at least one ring like that.

I really wanted a shield with end charge and 2max res, but i just couldn't find enough bases for sale for even a single attempt. And you'd need 8 attempts, on average, to get it.

"
hooftothehead wrote:
I never tried aspect of the spider...I m biased toward purity of fire just because it affects regen amount

It's only 200 something net regen from PoF though. Vaal version gives close to 500 extra, but it only lasts for a few seconds. So it really doesn't seem that great to me. I think i'd rather go for 15% more damage on bosses. Plus it slows em down, so it's kinda nice defensively as well.

there may be an option to run all 4, a shield I linked last league was a shaper shield with 15% reduced mana reservation with a combo of different +1 max res.

that + 2 enlightened lv 4 and the aura wheel MIGHT be enough, haven't tested so idk
Last edited by zheng738 on May 20, 2019, 9:16:31 PM
"
zheng738 wrote:

there may be an option to run all 4, a shield I linked last league was a shaper shield with 15% reduced mana reservation with a combo of different +1 max res.

that + 2 enlightened lv 4 and the aura wheel MIGHT be enough, haven't tested so idk

you'd also need two jewels with 1% reduced mana reservation corruption
"
rhah wrote:
you'd also need two jewels with 1% reduced mana reservation corruption

one actually, you'd be at 0 mana though
kinda depressed idk what kind of horse sht luck this is, every single attempt at synthesis 6x shield + 1x glove attempt all failed. ive double checked with the synthesis calculator so I know the max rolls are possible, but it never works out.

8 uber kills, 1 jewel, no shroud, at least 8+ shaper kills = 8 gloves in a row wtf is going on. boots enchant took 17 lab runs with twice enchant, idk whats happening anymore

flash league ends in 13 days, once my achievement hits 24 the league is pretty much over for me
Last edited by zheng738 on May 21, 2019, 2:24:06 PM
"
zheng738 wrote:
kinda depressed idk what kind of horse sht luck this is, every single attempt at synthesis 6x shield + 1x glove attempt all failed. ive double checked with the synthesis calculator so I know the max rolls are possible, but it never works out.

8 uber kills, 1 jewel, no shroud, at least 8+ shaper kills = 8 gloves in a row wtf is going on. boots enchant took 17 lab runs with twice enchant, idk whats happening anymore

flash league ends in 13 days, once my achievement hits 24 the league is pretty much over for me

If u r doing all res shields , that alone has 4 possible outcome( not including ur other mods), so it's hard =×
[/quote]

If u r doing all res shields , that alone has 4 possible outcome( not including ur other mods), so it's hard =×[/quote]

yea ik, as of this post it marks the end of synthesis league for me, its been fun, got my 24 achievements, I am gonna miss it, really fun league for me, btw also I saw your gear setup hooftothehead on poe building hoofhead, might be the best here yet so far. 400k rf dps, (I removed the flamibility) and 13k life? that's sick. I think the highest ive gotten by far was 320k ish, not in synthesis obviously. nice setup and nice gear. and I don't even think that's the final form.

hopefully you guys saw the trailer reveal for 3.7, its gonna be path of cyclone. not sure if its even that good because it was spinning so slowly but apparently its a channel skill now and that brings its own things.

saw the vaal jewels, no idea what they do yet, but seems to make or break your characters.

I guess all that trolling I did talking about berserker ascendency in global they listened lol. its been fun, now I am just gonna rest up for 3.7, will be seeing you guys.

If u r doing all res shields , that alone has 4 possible outcome( not including ur other mods), so it's hard =×[/quote]

yea ik, as of this post it marks the end of synthesis league for me, its been fun, got my 24 achievements, I am gonna miss it, really fun league for me, btw also I saw your gear setup hooftothehead on poe building hoofhead, might be the best here yet so far. 400k rf dps, (I removed the flamibility) and 13k life? that's sick. I think the highest ive gotten by far was 320k ish, not in synthesis obviously. nice setup and nice gear. and I don't even think that's the final form.

hopefully you guys saw the trailer reveal for 3.7, its gonna be path of cyclone. not sure if its even that good because it was spinning so slowly but apparently its a channel skill now and that brings its own things.

saw the vaal jewels, no idea what they do yet, but seems to make or break your characters.

I guess all that trolling I did talking about berserker ascendency in global they listened lol. its been fun, now I am just gonna rest up for 3.7, will be seeing you guys.[/quote]

Ye I invested alot of time ( more than any other leagues i have played because of the potential )for the synthesis gears , alot of rips before even getting the right base to craft. Even the helm enchant matters because I m using malevolence, pof, vitality (sans aspect of the spider), and the rings had eleron crafts on it so my skills cost close to 0 mana. I would have 15.1k life if I have a legacy kaoms when everything migrates to std

Ooo for 3.7, it looks like there is a league jewel that changes nodes around the radius to life...I saw the +1 frenzy node changed to 9% life and life leech node....that would mean a ton of life....it is restricted to 1 on tree , like watchers
Last edited by hooftothehead on May 22, 2019, 2:00:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info