3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I was checking, you don't Malevolence Aul's! If you have a purity/vitality one works too but
you'll need link all your auras with Enlighen 4 (if you are using 1Aspect like me) How I did was

This Helps Alot. I have 1% Free mana but none of my skill uses mana.
just started synth league flashback event and I am enjoying it so far, low player volume however, only 1/5 of the players when a new league starts.

learning the mechanics of the synthesizer, makes me realize even more how fked up those boots someone posted earlier with the +1 max endurance charges are.

what if someone got boots with +1 max charge, +1 max fire res, onslaught lol
"
zheng738 wrote:
just started synth league flashback event and I am enjoying it so far, low player volume however, only 1/5 of the players when a new league starts.

learning the mechanics of the synthesizer, makes me realize even more how fked up those boots someone posted earlier with the +1 max endurance charges are.

what if someone got boots with +1 max charge, +1 max fire res, onslaught lol

It would take too many attempts(the max fire res, onslaught, endurance charges each has 2 outcomes by itself, not counting the other outcomes from other mods) and require a lot of bases that has 2 of the t1 rolls....not likely it will happen unless a group of ppl invest together
been a week in and I started playing the flashback synth event, its been a blast the only thing sad about it is the player base is only about 1/4 of the player base at the start of a 3month league.

learning a lot about synthesis but too poor to really take advantage of it, new items to try, new aura, using a bad helmet but still progressing a lot, the leveling speed is insane in the flashback event 3/4 map/zone is double beyond or triple beyond. cheap gear, but also hard to sell things too.

saved up for this recently, now broke again

there is no way I can do my usual goal of 2 mirrors, but I will try to save up some synthesis items to take into standard since they will become legacy

the flashback league might as well be titled path of winter orb, never tried it yet everyone claims its busted.
Last edited by zheng738 on May 17, 2019, 10:22:06 AM
if anyone has tips and advice for the memory nexus please share, I am just winging it as I go, I do miss syndicate farming though

looking back on the boots with +1 max res, how did you get those, would need 150 fire res on 3 items but the highest res roll is 48 for t1, how did you get the rest?

same for +1 max endurance charges with the all attribute, the stats seem way too high
Last edited by zheng738 on May 17, 2019, 6:17:24 PM
"
zheng738 wrote:
looking back on the boots with +1 max res, how did you get those, would need 150 fire res on 3 items but the highest res roll is 48 for t1, how did you get the rest?

same for +1 max endurance charges with the all attribute, the stats seem way too high

t1 is 51-55str on boots

you need at least 161 in total between three boots, and then there are two possible rolls if you remove all other mods from the item:
+(18–20) to Strength
+1 to Maximum Endurance Charges

for max fire res, you need at least 141 fire res
+(15–16)% to Fire Resistance
+1% to maximum Fire Resistance

i think Onslaught is also a good option, unfortunately bases are rare and expensive

you need at least 96% movement speed
(7–8)% increased Movement Speed
Onslaught

The best would be a pair with end charge+onslaught. I wanted to get a pair, but that shit is going for multiple mirrors lol. So i settled for onslaught, but i got ones that also have MS on em.

another cool craft you can do for rf are rings

You need rings with two fractured mods, one of the mods being t1 life. The second mod doesn't matter, except that it needs to be the same for all three rings you gonna use, to reduce the mod pool. You then scour those rings and craft +1 to minimum endurance charges on em.

life has to add up to at least 231 for max roll
end charges have to add up to 3

less than 200 life
4% increased maximum Life

201 - 230 life
(5–6)% increased maximum Life

231+ life
(7–8)% increased maximum Life

the odds should be 1 in 3, so you can get:

%life + regen per charge
%life + mod
regen + mod

oh, and make sure that one of the three items has the item level that you want on your synthesized item, the other two don't matter
"
zheng738 wrote:
learning a lot about synthesis but too poor to really take advantage of it, new items to try, new aura, using a bad helmet but still progressing a lot, the leveling speed is insane in the flashback event 3/4 map/zone is double beyond or triple beyond. cheap gear, but also hard to sell things too.

saved up for this recently, now broke again

there is no way I can do my usual goal of 2 mirrors, but I will try to save up some synthesis items to take into standard since they will become legacy

Your gear is really good for 1 week in. That dual modded watcher's eye is rare as fuck. If you want something to invest in to resell in standard, this would be it. The cheapest one there is 125ex, with only two up for sale. I bought a few myself to resell.

Btw, they can also roll a bleed immunity mod on em. Which allows you to replace regular sulphur flask with a unique one:

That mod also works on corrupted blood debuff. You still receive the stacks, but they don't damage you.

"
zheng738 wrote:
the flashback league might as well be titled path of winter orb, never tried it yet everyone claims its busted.

Been playing WO for two leagues now. Find it really hard to go back to RF after experiencing it.

The clearspeed is ridiculous. Damage is also pretty solid with little investment. And you can even drop a few items for MF stuff. I ran with mf boots, gloves, and ring for most of the league, and still was able to farm t16s. The only downside is that it's kinda squishy with full mobility and mf stuff. But i was still able to kill uber elder.

There are other ways to build it too. You can spec for high survivability by replacing uniques with high life rares, and getting Kaoms Heart. Or go crit trickster with eternity shroud. You give up clearspeed, but the damage of that build is absolutely ridiculous.
i also made a couple of max res shields

still trying to decide whether they are worth using over the legacy saffels, but it seems like a pretty decent alternative, especially if i can manage to get a couple high res rolls on there
i m probably one of the most stacked jugg in The synthesis league xD synthesis is sick for rf. i was planning to make a better shield in flashback...so far not looking good xD

Last edited by hooftothehead on May 18, 2019, 3:00:43 AM
OMFG I regret missing synth league and getting stuck in flashback instead wtf is this gear that's being posted it takes rf to another level entirely AND its not coming to core.

half of this stuff blows everything out of the waters with current bis gear. I am poor asf in flashback trying to craft stuff but there are no materials for sale even

i want, need everything that's posted lol

i hate the fact that synthesis isn't coming to core, the crafting is deep, seen so many people bash theh league in global 1 with stupid reasons.
Last edited by zheng738 on May 18, 2019, 3:27:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info