3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Thanks for that awesome build OP. Well I killed pretty easily Shaper, Uber Elder and of course Red Elder deathless multiple times for now. Looking forward to craft my new Elder Marble Amulet which did cost me a ton :D.

Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by neptune81 on Jan 22, 2019, 1:49:42 AM
lol the streamer mbxextreme made a rf juggernaunt vid for 3.5 and it picked up 40k views? apparently its pretty popular or its been made more popular, except to be honest his char kinda sucks lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PwasFOjjj4

even with low end gear he was able to do uber elder deathless as seen in the vid, it feels like it took him over 5 minutes but he did it all weird.

was tempted to post a thread link to here, but then changed my mind, resourceful players will find the info here

pretty sure he doesn't know the existence of this thread it feels like whatever his playing is something from like 3.2 or 3.1, his tree looks extremely outdated also

Last edited by zheng738 on Jan 22, 2019, 7:13:17 AM
"
zheng738 wrote:
lol the streamer mbxextreme made a rf juggernaunt vid for 3.5 and it picked up 40k views? apparently its pretty popular or its been made more popular, except to be honest his char kinda sucks lol.

The build is almost identical. The only differences i can see is that he went for res nodes on the tree, and not all points are allocated efficiently, but other than that the tree path is the same. He's also using Rumi's for some reason, maybe forgot that you can't block attacks with saffell's.

Glad to see him using essence crafted gloves with frenzy charges. Dude knows what's up. Watcher's with phys as fire... my man!
I looked at his video and there is actually a reason why he went for Tireless life wheel first, and took three small regen nodes. Those nodes also give you reduced mana cost of skills and mana regen, which makes it possible for him to not run Blood Magic in his SR and Shield Charge setups. That's pretty interested. He is able to channel SR without running out of mana for like a minute.
"
zer0code wrote:
"
azuz22 wrote:
Need to ask, how many exalts do i need to stuff into this build in order to make it a fast clearer? Because this is honestly the slowest slug build i've ever played, sure, it withstands melee hits, but thats about it. I still have to run from the Syndicate like a bitch, and it takes a year to melt em. Even my earlier Chieftain dual nebuloch MS build did better than this.

1 from kaom's
100c to get a scepter like this

helm over 2ex (burning dmg + conc ef both 18)

belt 1ex (inc life rec)

average marble ammy 1ex

kaom way 40c each ring, 80c total

and 3ex if you're lucky to find an average 30% watcher's

Over 8ex I think

To be honest with you I facetanked 4 syndicate members in a lvl 16 shaped zana mission inside minotaur's lair. Didn't even need to use forbidden taste, after that, i facetanked minotaurs to death.

Thanks for the headers. I updated my char a bit. Could you do a quick check if you find any glaring issues on my char? GobblingBalls on Betrayal SC. It feels better now but the damage is still lacking. Could it be my jewels? They all got burn and area %, no fire. First time pure rf so the mechanic is a tad weird to me.
Last edited by azuz22 on Jan 22, 2019, 1:01:43 PM
"
azuz22 wrote:

Thanks for the headers. I updated my char a bit. Could you do a quick check if you find any glaring issues on my char? GobblingBalls on Betrayal SC. It feels better now but the damage is still lacking. Could it be my jewels? They all got burn and area %, no fire. First time pure rf so the mechanic is a tad weird to me.

I think I've found your issue, azuz. You don't have neither EE nor EO
Look at your tooltip dps when I check both

Then I checked "enemy was hit by lightning damage" (EE), plus 40% dmg from EO buff, and there you go

Now you have to find 3 free slots to put Cast when damage taken (lvl 1) + storm brand (lvl 8) + increased critical strikes so you can proc Elemental Overload as soon as you get hit
Last edited by zer0code on Jan 22, 2019, 3:11:05 PM
"
zer0code wrote:
"
azuz22 wrote:

I think I've found your issue, azuz. You don't have neither EE nor EO
Look at your tooltip dps when I check both

Then I checked "enemy was hit by lightning damage" (EE), plus 40% dmg from EO buff, and there you go

Now you have to find 3 free slots to put Cast when damage taken (lvl 1) + storm brand (lvl 8) + increased critical strikes so you can proc Elemental Overload as soon as you get hit

Ahhh damn. I tought it was more of an optional thing. Didn't realize how big of an upgrade it was. I'll need to figure out where to fit it next. Probably drop flammability/blasphemy? That would also open up the spider aura option, though it's a tad costly.
"
azuz22 wrote:

Ahhh damn. I tought it was more of an optional thing. Didn't realize how big of an upgrade it was. I'll need to figure out where to fit it next. Probably drop flammability/blasphemy? That would also open up the spider aura option, though it's a tad costly.

Yeah, you wont need flammability/blasphemy since you'll get -50% fire resist when your storm brand hits an enemy or when you shield charge (I noticed your ammy has +lightning dmg to attacks)
Last edited by zer0code on Jan 22, 2019, 3:39:18 PM
"
rhah wrote:
I looked at his video and there is actually a reason why he went for Tireless life wheel first, and took three small regen nodes. Those nodes also give you reduced mana cost of skills and mana regen, which makes it possible for him to not run Blood Magic in his SR and Shield Charge setups. That's pretty interested. He is able to channel SR without running out of mana for like a minute.

yea the reduced mana skill cost wheel in addition to the mana regen nodes + .3% life regen nodes. the issue is it cost him a jewel slot because of it. his running a 4link scorching ray though, if he runs the sr off a 1 or 2link it can be sustained indefinitely without the mana regen nodes. his scepter is actually really good, but I feel like his trying to squeeze too much damage out of sr but after the bloodmagic craft removal it just doesn't seem optimal anymore.

I did like the fact that he mentioned the watchers vit mod + belt life recov mod is mandatory, too many new players underestimate how important it is.

he did the uber elder fight all weird, spent too much time killing and detonating balls, low rf radius = sometimes the rf wasn't even damaging the bosses he was just hitting it with sr. past a certain threshold the Degen from the ads/shaper grounds doesn't affect you anymore, you don't Degen standing on it.

he should get a +3% regen mod on a flask its dirt cheap, his on 8.3k life while most people here in the thread have 9k + already.

all in all though I think its pretty cool he nailed all the important points of life rf and he even added his twist with the reduced mana cost skill, his explanation of the life based rf is really good also, he just seems really resigned to think the build is low dps when the dps can be quite good if done correctly. (he skipped t16 alvas)

and lets be honest, I think I am being waaaayyy too over critical, his vid is actually quite good for someone starting out the build, but I think the build you have outlined here in the thread is better

been trying to make/buy a better amulet/glove for myself for awhile now, failing

Last edited by zheng738 on Jan 22, 2019, 4:30:28 PM
Does anybody here use the POEMate app on an iPhone or iPad ? Wondering how to import the skill tree from this thread in there so I can use the app to check out the skill trees . I have no pc and I play this build on Xbox , it’s been awesome for me first build that I was able to kill shaper / red elder with . I’m about to try Uber elder and would rly like to get a good look at the passive tree from this app . If anybody can help me out it would be greatly appreciated

Nvm guys I just figured out the poemate thing :) my bad
So what delve depth have you guys been hitting comfortably
Last edited by Skillitek on Jan 22, 2019, 5:15:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info