3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

hey guys
i played this build and that was a good one!
thanks to creator of this build RHAH
until around 80 i used a staff (the grey spire)was a good one then i switched to
sceptre and shield.and i tried double curse setup that was more safe!
i try to link my gears so if anyone want to check :)

my gears are pretty cheap!most expensive ones are the helmet like 2-3 ex and the body armour like 1 ex.
and dps is around 200k as i checked in pob.
i can confirm that build is able to kill atziri and yellow elder as i tried was piece a cake and deathless.and for maps i gone up to t12 and killed all bosses facetanking.
Need to ask, how many exalts do i need to stuff into this build in order to make it a fast clearer? Because this is honestly the slowest slug build i've ever played, sure, it withstands melee hits, but thats about it. I still have to run from the Syndicate like a bitch, and it takes a year to melt em. Even my earlier Chieftain dual nebuloch MS build did better than this.
Shaper down , red elder down !
Still missing fire damage on my Ammy and belt though .
8.4k life pool so far at lvl 91.

Bad mistake on my kaoms heart I bought it , it was corrupted with 5% extra max life implicit and I didn’t realize the fire dmg roll was only 24 :(
All that extra fire damage I need to take my char to the next lvl

What map mods do you guys say hell no when you see it ? I usually just skip less regen maps and elemental dmg reflection anything else I should be concerned about ?
"
Skillitek wrote:
Shaper down , red elder down !
Still missing fire damage on my Ammy and belt though .
8.4k life pool so far at lvl 91.

Bad mistake on my kaoms heart I bought it , it was corrupted with 5% extra max life implicit and I didn’t realize the fire dmg roll was only 24 :(
All that extra fire damage I need to take my char to the next lvl

What map mods do you guys say hell no when you see it ? I usually just skip less regen maps and elemental dmg reflection anything else I should be concerned about ?

your actually immune to reflect mods as rf incase you didn't know, you don't attack anything with the exception of shield charge, so reflect mods don't affect you at all.
Thanks for this tip , I did not know that .
I’ll take that into consideration from now on
Started this build a few days ago. Just bought a new helmet and was wondering what should be my next upgrade. My main problem is sorting resists, as i don't have res on my jewels.

I have 5 jewels with 7% life + 20% burning damage on them.

Was considering going for the Watcher's Eye next (life recovery while affected by vitality). Is that the right move?
Last edited by Krazy_X on Jan 21, 2019, 3:14:19 PM
Hello, is blood magic on scepter removed from the game? Or is IT possible
https://pastebin.com/jFug9DCg

9001 hp (it's over nine thousands, literally)
326k dot dps

Watcher's Eye was a game changer for me, 30% inc regen is too much to let pass
"
azuz22 wrote:
Need to ask, how many exalts do i need to stuff into this build in order to make it a fast clearer? Because this is honestly the slowest slug build i've ever played, sure, it withstands melee hits, but thats about it. I still have to run from the Syndicate like a bitch, and it takes a year to melt em. Even my earlier Chieftain dual nebuloch MS build did better than this.

1 from kaom's
100c to get a scepter like this

helm over 2ex (burning dmg + conc ef both 18)

belt 1ex (inc life rec)

average marble ammy 1ex

kaom way 40c each ring, 80c total

and 3ex if you're lucky to find an average 30% watcher's

Over 8ex I think

To be honest with you I facetanked 4 syndicate members in a lvl 16 shaped zana mission inside minotaur's lair. Didn't even need to use forbidden taste, after that, i facetanked minotaurs to death.
First RF build since pre3.0 was just as fun as I remember it. If you want to check out my gear it's HolyCritFire. mostly self crafted cept the boots. Crafted the belt to day and was such a massive diff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info