3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
qoqoCAN wrote:
ok, i managed to sustain RF with this build, but VERY LOW damage... it is not playable. Waste of time :/

What level is your character and how much life does it have? RF damage is a % of your life.
These last few posts are trolls, right? The guy wearing 10 chaos worth of gear complaining about dps cannot be serious. The guy saying piety killed him is wearing gear I killed Shaper and red map Elder in.
"
Eatsblood wrote:
These last few posts are trolls, right? The guy wearing 10 chaos worth of gear complaining about dps cannot be serious. The guy saying piety killed him is wearing gear I killed Shaper and red map Elder in.

Just new players I think it's ok.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL how to get levels if you cant kill enemy ROFL LMAO XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHa
hallo
Used this build for the second half of Incursion and did pretty well with it (started off as an uber lab farmer sunder T H I C C JUGG and converted it later), but haven't played much until recently. Decided to min max it a bit and mess with it on Standard for funzies, as I really enjoy it

This is the gear I'm currently working with:

You check the skill tree if you're interested in jewels. All of them but watcher's eye are 7% life with some form of damage mod and res to help compentate for Kaom's heart

For trash DPS RF tops out at just under 358K DPS with about 248K DPS from 8 stacks of SR. Shaper/guardian DPS is a wee bit lower, with SR at around 159K DPS amd RF at almost 261K DPS. life is sooooo close to 9K at 8968, but net life regen is 3122.4. I'm way overcapped on res, with my maxes being 80 fire, and 79 light/cold. I'm still looking for upgrades, but at this rate even minor upgrades are dozens, and in some cases, hundreds of exalts - and they aren't even *that* great. Truly I'd like to get my hands on a helmet with my stats + the horror mod and of course the 40% RF enchant, but that's a minimum of 200ex, with the better rolls being basically mirror tier. One day...
"
qoqoCAN wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL how to get levels if you cant kill enemy ROFL LMAO XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHa

Your character is at least level 65 (Rise of the Phoenix's level requirement), so you ought to have taken most of the important nodes on the three (life regen, max fire res, the big life nodes). You do not have good life rolls on your gear. No life = no damage.

Also, your RF has the wrong supports (and if you are not using Kaoms Heart, you should be using at least a 5L chest with the highest life roll you can buy).

How much life do you have and where at the campaign/maps are you?
its not a new player its just a troll I think lol
I spent 5ex on my gear with a watchers and have cleared most content. I definitely wouldn't say this build is super expensive. I basically sold a luck Xoph's Heart drop for everything.
Last edited by Stalkrr on Jan 17, 2019, 6:51:13 PM
"

I spent 5ex on my gear with a watchers and have cleared most content. I definitely wouldn't say this build is super expensive. I basically sold a luck Xoph's Heart drop for everything.

Depends on the gear. For most content. sure it's not expensive. A conservative estimate for what I'm rocking is at least 80ex
"
Anyway, again are you guys frustrated with how many map mods negatively affect this build? I just alc'd 30c of map and couldn't use any of them.

-12 res, it's just not worth the risk having -12% on fire res
60% less recovery - lower maps doable, t14+ I just find it too risky
No regen - obviously avoid

Not really, in the last days I updated my Jugg.
I went away from 2 curses, flammability, even it sounds cool in my head, is not worth it.
%life notes are everything!
I used 5 points to use 2 curses and ofc 2 gem slots (flammability and blasphemy) and it was less damage increase than putting 4 points into 5% life notes.

I can do every map with my current gear except 100% reg deny of course.
I mostly only die when I go into brainafk modus.

It is my first real season poe, so I can't really judge if I was lucky with some stuff, but except a few lucky trades, I rather felt I had bad luck and still reached my first shaper followed by uber elder kill in the first year of this week. Starting even late into this season.

This should not be a flex or bad manners, just wanna give everyone hope, who really like this build. It is really easy to play, there are obvious upgrades you can go for ( at least most of the time) and you can do every content pretty comfortable.

Maybe don't go for the super big upgrades. I think for most people the eyes are too big and they don't want to spend currency to buy "not-ultimate good gear"
I bought small upgrades and then swung from bigger upgrade to bigger upgrade. At some point you can spend multiple amounts of exalts to improve your gear, but you can't jump there immediately.
Look at my gloves, they are perfect for me, okay I might not need the lightning resistance anymore, but those were just a few chaos, no one bought them, since they were lower ilvl I guess.
It is so much life since you also get +20 life from the 40 strength, got good resistance and even armour. Then I saved my money for bigger and necessary upgrades like koam's, watcher's eye and other stuff.

That is the cool thing about this build, you can boost your life more and more and get tankier and more tanky, but you also increase your damage by a lot. I think quite a lot of people are missing that point. Items with 90 life are 4 times more expensive than items with like 80 life but also 40 strength, even tho you get more out if it.

Enlighten is also a really good gem, you can get pretty cheap, you just have to level it as soon as possible. It took my awhile, but it was totally worth it to run 3 auras or 2 + an additional curse, but remember you need the 'Whisper of Doom' note for that, since we also running Witchfire Brew. Which is also a really good item what I bought pretty late, even tho it is quite cheap to get early!

Rather go for defensive option, not only do you also get damage from those, as mentioned, but this build isn't really the super damage heavy one, at least without much gear. The longer and better you survive, the more content you can do, the more stuff you can do, the more fun you will have and the more game mechanics you will understand.

The guy form the quote mentioned that he can't face-tank the slam ability from the primordial block map.
You are not supposed to? It is quite easy to move out of it and you won't lose much damage, but you won't die!
RF Jugg can tank a lot, but you can't tank everything and you are not supposed to!
Learn the boss mechanics, it is quite helpful to do that as Jugg, because what might only damage you by 30-50% of your hp is a one-shot on most other builds!

I mean I am not ashamed to say that I died quite a lot during my first uber-elder tries, even tho I had decent gear and was a rf Jugg, but it helped me to understand the boss mechanic, since I surived mistakes. I still might not be the best at it, but now I kill him deathless without much panic and way more security.

A lot of text, I tried to give some tips.
I just asked a few days ago for tips, but I guess I am just not that secure, since it is my first real poe season. I can try to help more if my help is welcome.

It is a really fun build, especially for learning the game! Don't give up early!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info