3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Anden888 wrote:
Any recommendation om which helmet I should run since it seems to be mixed opinions on using elderhelmet or not.

These are the ones I have atm, the elder helmet is doubling my dotdamage on RF in PoB but gives me the lower AoE ofcourse which can be annoying while mapping, might be worth it tho since the dps is so much higher. Any advice? =)

You might be making the same mistake in PoB that I was. You need to add Conc into your links for RF before comparing the helmets. If you do that you will see that the essence helm is slightly more damage, as the 30% more is greater than the 24% more from efficacy. Helm 1 will however let you be lazy on doing the manual conc -> increase swap at the cost of a little radius.
Hey, Im quite new to crafting with exalts so there are few questions about that. I picked up this
and Im wondering what is the best way to craft it for max damage?

As far as I understand I can't craft multiple mods+fire damage % + DoT on these remaining slots?

So is there any good stuff to craft with multiple mods with DoT+??? Spell damage does anything?

Or just craft 'added fire damage to attacks', slam 2 exalts and reroll that crafted into DoT?

Something else?

Thanks
Last edited by jehovax on Dec 23, 2017, 9:22:12 PM
I degen when im using RF and i cant figure out what to do to fix it, Please if someone can find something i can change would be amazing
"
haxbrax wrote:
I degen when im using RF and i cant figure out what to do to fix it, Please if someone can find something i can change would be amazing

Aspect of carnage might be the problem at that point. Marble amulet or elder amulet with % life regen is the easiest fix. Pantheon? Bandit quest? Even though path of building shows that you have positive regen. Get jewels with life % regen when moving (abyss jewels) and it will surely fix it.
"
jehovax wrote:
"
haxbrax wrote:

Aspect of carnage might be the problem at that point. Marble amulet or elder amulet with % life regen is the easiest fix. Pantheon? Bandit quest? Even though path of building shows that you have positive regen. Get jewels with life % regen when moving (abyss jewels) and it will surely fix it.

I got oak as bandit and my pantheon Arakaali and Abberath.
I will look into jewels and also marble as soon as i hit 74

Oh and thanks for the help

I recently purchased a jewel with + cold damage for mace

Would it trigger EE for shield charge?

Cant use ring or amulet with elemental due to lack of regen for now :(

"
yibuliushen wrote:
I recently purchased a jewel with + cold damage for mace

Would it trigger EE for shield charge?

Cant use ring or amulet with elemental due to lack of regen for now :(

It will as long as you don't use Pyre as well. And using a mace ofc. :D
Last edited by psihpesh on Dec 24, 2017, 3:53:12 PM
"
haxbrax wrote:

use Blessed orb on ur marble amulet, the rolls are quite low though can go up to 1.6 % regen
Reporting back on the watcher's eye upgrade: it's very nice. I feel the diff, less use of the warcry.

Edit: Removed marble amulet for testing, I can sustain without it.
Last edited by misterfob on Dec 24, 2017, 8:55:57 PM
Im having some trouble killing the minotaur, idk what to change next on my gear it seems like it will boost very little my dps and i would need to spend a lot of currency for it.

Gear:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info