3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Do you think a Kaom's Way with Added Lightning damage corruption is worth the trade off of 30 Life? Instead of getting it on other pieces of gear?
Kill uber elder with one death. Thanks for build :)
Hi , i just changed from molten strike jugg to this build. Im dying often and i find my life regen pretty low... i got about 1.9k Life regen when i got 8 endurance charge..

I would like some tips and some change i should make. I just want to keep playing this build :)

"
EzraCrack wrote:
Hi , i just changed from molten strike jugg to this build. Im dying often and i find my life regen pretty low... i got about 1.9k Life regen when i got 8 endurance charge..

I would like some tips and some change i should make. I just want to keep playing this build :)

Use rf with links in your gloves lol... U have 'dmg over time socketed spells' in gloves, but not using it...
My GGG gear. Is there anything left to upgrade?

Last edited by ChinoCochin0 on Aug 2, 2018, 6:38:53 PM
Hello.I am a lvl 93 marauder that has to play since the masters were released in the game. I came back here cause i really missed the game. I had a righteous fire build back then and the new patch really annoyed cause i had done so much work on my setup. I'd really want to follow your build. Your guide is so helpful but i'd like some tips with my gear.

This was my main setup back then.
I also have these in my stash

I have many other stuff in my stash.Some of them may be legacy. Don't even know :P. But i'm pretty sure i can make some currency out of it.
Any tips about my gear would be highly appreciated :)
"
rhah wrote:

Sunder (level 12) is a solid skill. You can easily get to late 60s with it, and by that point you should have enough currency to switch into RF. Use a two-handed axe or mace. Sunder will work with the regular RF tree path, but you should still grab a few damage nodes that are on the way, like: Destroyer, Born to Fight, Butchery, Splitting Strikes.

So, let me start by saying that I am not an experienced PoE player and I am new to RF and leveling as Sunder to switch/respec. I do like learning and optimizing though, so can someone tell me what I am missing?

I'm wondering why he is saying to use a 2hand and pick up Butchery and Destroyer. Wouldn't it be better to grab Strong Arm and Dervish to allow 1hand items and get the nice benefits of dual wielding? It would also seem to me this would give more flexibility while leveling in a league start scenario for items that drop or cheap choices in trade.
I found that flammability give you more dps then witchfire brew with lvl 21 despair and also applies to enemies faster than despair from the flask.
I've found out that Balefire is insanely good budget scepter for this build

I think it's worth adding to guide as budget option.
Can someone help me choose between helmets, Im not sure which one is better.

Ive been using

but then this dropped for me

Is it better to have burning damage and conc effect, or burning damage and more elemental damage? The res would be nice, but I was already capped without it.

heres the rest of my gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info