3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hello

I'm currently struggling in keeping alive shaper in yellow elder fight.
Can you give me some advices please, and tell me if my gear is ok.

I have actually around 150c to spend, what should I upgrade first ?

TY
"
rhah wrote:
"
Tritaus wrote:
Spoiler

May I get some advice as to what I should look to upgrade on my rf to take it to the next level. In terms of most important to least important. I'm currently working on my 20% life recovery rate belt.

elder helmet with at least burning damage on it, and maybe conc effect, if you don't mind aoe loss; ideally burning + essence of horror mod
essence crafted marble amulet
MS mod on Quicksilver flask and 20% quality
essence crafted elder gloves with faster attacks
2% regen uber lab boots enchantment

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Tritaus wrote:

May I get some advice as to what I should look to upgrade on my rf to take it to the next level. In terms of most important to least important. I'm currently working on my 20% life recovery rate belt.

How in the world did you afford this scepter when you have these sad boots/belt/helmet ?

I didn't buy it I crafted that myself. With all the currency I have.

Anything i could upgrade to boost some dps/defense, also I'm sitting at 2.2k hp regen which seems pretty bad.
Red Elder can one-shot me at 8.3k hp, opened up a portal to Shaper last night but the servers went down lol(PoB says i've got like 200k dps on RF)
Last edited by jonean on Jun 12, 2018, 8:03:50 AM
"
Anything i could upgrade to boost some dps/defense, also I'm sitting at 2.2k hp regen which seems pretty bad.
Red Elder can one-shot me at 8.3k hp, opened up a portal to Shaper last night but the servers went down lol(PoB says i've got like 200k dps on RF)

Run purity of ice
accept the mystery
Last edited by Torpine on Jun 12, 2018, 8:13:42 AM
So can i use saffels with +1 to socketed gems and use empower with 2 auras in it?
I'm still at the leveling phase, I did not want to switch to RF early on.

But I am looking for a kaom's, thing is there are many options, some are less some are more expensive. I saw some with reduced fire damage taken, now does that work with the degen aura from RF? Or does it work with reduced fire damage taken on things that hit like spells,weapons,etc, and not with RF?

I'm quite curious how much regen would I gain with a kaom's with let us say 6% less fire damage taken.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jun 12, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
Hi, is there like a leveling tree ? Like what passives to get first and so on ? Would help a lot thanks !

Hi, I recently got these. I compensate for my resistances on my flasks.. did I buy the wrong items? or are they fine?

Crafted the amulet.
Last edited by dnates2014 on Jun 12, 2018, 4:10:46 PM
Sniped this beauty for 9ex in isc and now feel I need to play an RF build before selling it.

Would it and this gear allow me to take on uber elder? or is the dmg just not all there.
Spoiler

(had to gimp myself with res on jewels instead of 2x dmg/life due to not getting enough res from gear. same with the lightning damage jewel.)

If its a matter of experience, I've done uber elder before, but not more times than one could count on both their hands. I've also only done uber elder with builds with cheesy mechanics, like an instant leech jugg or a might as well be instant leech slayer.
Last edited by djfang on Jun 12, 2018, 5:02:11 PM
"
djfang wrote:
Sniped this beauty for 9ex in isc and now feel I need to play an RF build before selling it.

Would it and this gear allow me to take on uber elder? or is the dmg just not all there.
Spoiler

(had to gimp myself with res on jewels instead of 2x dmg/life due to not getting enough res from gear. same with the lightning damage jewel.)

If its a matter of experience, I've done uber elder before, but not more times than one could count on both their hands. I've also only done uber elder with builds with cheesy mechanics, like an instant leech jugg or a might as well be instant leech slayer.

Your gear is pretty solid. I don't see you having problems with Uber Elder if you know the mechanics. I don't think it's worth using that amulet though. I don't see how it would make you that much tougher. And this build kinda has toughness down anyways, and it's SC. I'd rather go with marble that has life and % fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info