3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Thanks for the tips.

I know I can certainly throw more currency at it, but I'm afraid it will still be mediocre compared to my other build, which is much cheaper... and never fails to clear incursions.

I'll see how my currency goes and I may invest more in it in the future, but it just seems extremely expensive to get it to a decent level of gear to kill single target. I'm still a little afraid of how it may perform.

Can someone make a video of how it does an incursion on a rare >T10 map?
With decent gear, not BiS ...

Last edited by Skelworath on Jun 11, 2018, 9:20:52 AM
RF builds were never that cheap to begin with, even before the ascendancies revamp and the rise of the phoenix nerf and many other things.

It's about farming, getting better items,tweaking,farming,getting better items, tweaking. And yeah, like the other guy mentioned, you could tweak your items a bit. You should not have such serious issues in clearing incursions.

Btw single target damage always sucked with a RF build, this is not for farming bosses, you will not enjoy shaper runs with this one, it's more for farming maps and getting a ton of currency, gear...etc with fast map runs.

With a decent enough build, you can clear a map in 3-5 minutes max, this while you are sipping some coffee or something, it offers you the luxury of a more relaxed playstyle, not needing to constantly pay attention and hitting the flasks and hitting the mouse buttons.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jun 11, 2018, 12:10:35 PM
how do you equip your boots with only 54 Dex?
Got 30 ex in HC is it enough to get me going with this build? Also you got 9800HP with legacy kaoms? Cuz i was doing in bestiary league rf with kaoms heart and had 10k life
Last edited by UltraMegaWeeebo on Jun 11, 2018, 2:56:07 PM
"
Skelworath wrote:
I wish I knew how bad this build was vs incursions.
I invested 3.5 ex (not counting kaoms) and I'm going to keep this build for lab farming. Which it does with hands tied behind back.
Not killing rares in incursion sucks (a lot less loot), failing to either open a path or killing an architect sucks balls, taking 5 min to kill omnitech sucks.
If you roll maps with more monster life or enfeeble you can kiss incursion progress goodbye.

I don't recommend this build in this league.

I think you're not scaling damage right somehow. You didn't link any gear but I'm not having damage problems in incursions until T16 maps. And I haven't invested too much into the build. Kaoms is probably the most expensive damage piece I have.
Thank you for the build guide! Very well written and in depth.

Couple of questions:

1. When it comes to helm mods, how would you rank “more elemental damage” vs “concentrated effect” vs “burning damage”? Obviously having all three would be ideal but the only one i saw on poe trade was 50ex. If you could only choose two, which would you prioritize?

2. How do you manage to meet the resistances when you equip the two kaoms ways? Only realistic slots to fill are boots, gloves and amulet without investing a bunch of exalts.

Appreciate you work and eagerly await your response!
Thanks
Hi, I currently have 1 ex.

What should I be upgrading next? I don't know which is the most important to upgrade atm.
I was thinking of just buying essences for my amulet, but that'd be so much to waste.
"
jew4life wrote:
Thank you for the build guide! Very well written and in depth.

Couple of questions:

1. When it comes to helm mods, how would you rank “more elemental damage” vs “concentrated effect” vs “burning damage”? Obviously having all three would be ideal but the only one i saw on poe trade was 50ex. If you could only choose two, which would you prioritize?

2. How do you manage to meet the resistances when you equip the two kaoms ways? Only realistic slots to fill are boots, gloves and amulet without investing a bunch of exalts.

Appreciate you work and eagerly await your response!
Thanks

1. Having all three wouldn't always be ideal, since Conc Effect makes you lose AoE. I would recommend only Burning and Essence mod for most people. If you can afford a second helmet, you can get one with all three, and socket Swift Affliction and Arcane Surge into it. I have one like that in Standard, that i switch to on bosses.

Having said that, you can still use Conc + Essence mod early on in the league, if are are low on currency and can't afford Burning + Essence. They are usually significantly cheaper.

2. It's hard. That's one of the reasons to use Brightbeak early on, until you can get rares with high rolls and perhaps jewels with some resists. It gives you two res mods.
"
Got 30 ex in HC is it enough to get me going with this build? Also you got 9800HP with legacy kaoms? Cuz i was doing in bestiary league rf with kaoms heart and had 10k life

I don't know HC market. In SC challenge leagues, you can usually build a pretty strong character for around 10ex.

I have 11.4k life with legacy Kaom's. In challenge leagues, most people are usually somewhere between 8500-9500. Above 10k is doable but requires high rolls everywhere, and high level.
"
meddxiv wrote:
how do you equip your boots with only 54 Dex?

30 dex from passive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info