Winners of the Well-dressed Exile Competition

"
kdthehun said:

This sure looks like a PayToWin event. The winner looks like crap imo. Many of the runner up 20 are way better looking.

Also, you can only get MTX if you pay. So yeah the more you spend the higher your chance to win. I dislike this kind of competitions. The Naturals didn't have a fart's chance in a tornado to win top prize. Pay to Win.

Rant on why PoE is pay to win...

Gotta disagree with you there. Even though I don't like some of the winners, they split them up into "premium" and "natural" for a reason, to give everyone (including FTP) a chance. They wouldn't be able to compete in the premium category, but has very much a chance in the natural category. Your argument is invalid, so stop being salty that you didn't win.
Fire Ferrets
I feel like i'm the only one in this thread who actually likes the winner's outfit. Most of them were pretty lame choices but the winners was actually a pretty cool ensemble
And where was announced this event, cos didnt know taht there where a competition of well skinned set on ur char. I should won all of it then, cos i know how to evne dress in real life :).
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Not impressed , sorry but they were way more choiceces than the winners

Gz to the winners !!!
I was in the top 20 OMFG!

I cannot believe that I'm as excited a kid at Christmas about this hahahaha

My character looks even cooler now haha.

Thanks!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
paintballa08 wrote:
I thought rollertoaster would be higher

I'm an otaku (anime/manga fan) and I really like the little girls with big swords!
Not too shiny not too absurd, thats a perfect cosplay and my personal favourite from all.. 'would be higher'..

Btw grat for all!
Actually, got disappointed with natural winners, especially with prize tiers they have had ended up. Some of them are complete trash. The marauder with random secutor helm plus cuirass? Please. Almost half of the presented looks from natural category even lack any certain theme, just uniques with shiny effects and normals mixed up. One cannot argue about preferences in style but general theme of the look always ehnances the overall picture. There were alot more better nominations for natural. Really don't like the top five. Feels like random number generator choice.

I may sound salty, but can anybody explain to me how this

is in any way, shape or form better looking than this?

Just throwing my 5 cents out there.
Last edited by argonaftec on Aug 30, 2017, 2:03:22 AM
Most of them are really ugly. lol.
gratulation to the winners,

(and i was so proud having gotten that nose on the pumpkin head :)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Really that one became first?
No offense but man that looks bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info