[3.2] Blade Flurry Juggernaut - Dedicated Uber Labyrinth Runner for HC

heyo thanks for the guide! I've been leveling this build recently and have had to bother ziz while leveling with my dumbass questions. I made a few tweaks with gem set ups, particularly how warlord's mark is applied (I have never liked cwdt for curses, I prefer to run blasphemy since I'm always up close and personal), but I'm liking the playstyle and am excited to start farming lab.
"
Vanguard28 wrote:
Thank you very much for taking the time to make this guide!

I was actually in the process of leveling an EQ Jug for labbing but I don't really enjoy how earthquake feels. I love sunder and leveling has been a dream with it. I've always wanted to try out Blade Flurry so I look forward to that.

I know you said that this build isn't made for end game mapping or guardians but I'm just curious on how this build preforms in t12+ maps? My main league starter was an ED/Con trickster and while it preforms great solo, it struggles to preform when playing with friends. Just hoping that if I invest enough currency into this character I'll see some payoff.

Thank you again for making this guide and for any future responses!

Thanks for reading it! For mapping, I would say that the main concern is the high elemental damage that you can take in higher tiers. Your AoE won't be incredible, but you can change Conc. Effect for Inc. AoE and get a better pDPS sword and/or damage rings and it shouldn't have issues killing monsters. Reflect becomes a problem with enough damage if you 6-stack or get buffed by party members also, so that's a bit iffy without VP.

Otherwise, the build has a few map mods that severely reduce your defenses:
Less regen / no regen
Less armor (makes reflect more dangerous also)

If you want to map with it, need to invest into chaos resistance as well and get a poison removal on your life flask.
how do you deal with mana problem
"
blizzzrdda wrote:
how do you deal with mana problem

I went for a jewel with mana leech and warlord's mark:

As stated in the guide, you can instead get mana leech on a ring.
Hi Paws! thx for the guide! carnage heart + light coil could be safer right?

Thank you.
Does death door's boot could be good as end game boot for this? Str, all res, mouvement speed, ENDURANCE CHARGE!!!!!!!!! (no life tho).

Let me know your tought about it.
"
silae wrote:
Does death door's boot could be good as end game boot for this? Str, all res, mouvement speed, ENDURANCE CHARGE!!!!!!!!! (no life tho).

hmm, I'm not sure. you can easily get a pair of rare boots with higher all res, higher strength rolls, movement speed, AND life at a significantly cheaper price. I think you would benefit more from a belt of the deceiver with a +1 endurance charge corruption, and those are much much cheaper (a corrupted belt of the deceiver seems to be around 35-40c, while death's door is 130+). perhaps it could be an option if budget isn't that big of a deal and you're getting large amount of life else where?

ALSO I know that you said this isn't a mapping build but for someone who has only ever pushed mid tier maps before, this build is helping me finally push red maps. it's definitely not the fastest, but mapping feels fine if you're playing casually. I also killed atziri for the first time in forever, which felt nice
"
Glauber wrote:
Hi Paws! thx for the guide! carnage heart + light coil could be safer right?

Thank you.

Carnage can be good if you feel you're lacking in sustaining your life when tanking Izaro. On my current gear, it doesn't really provide a huge increased to warrant its cost. Same time, damage was never the issue for this build unless you plan to boost several people at the same time.

Lightning coil has less health and lowers your physical defense, on top of converting damage to what you're more vulnerable to. I considered using it, but I think our physical damage defense is way superior to a 75% lightning resist.

"
silae wrote:

4% physical damage reduction and slight life regeneration at the cost of ~3-400 life. The more endurance charges we have, the harder it is to get to maximum charges to benefit from the reduced elemental damage as well.

Upside is that traps are a lot easier and you don't have to worry about leaping past spikes and suddenly losing most of your health because bleed applied mid-leap. You can use them if you wish, still have over 7k life with good jewels / higher life, but I don't consider them the 'Best in Slot'.

is this better than eq jugg?
Will defenitly give this a try as I like running lab but hate to do it with Bladevortex :)
Will do it on sc harbinger.

Question : What are the bis mods on jewels ? (Other than life, gotta love life <3)
-Nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info