[3.2] Blade Flurry Juggernaut - Dedicated Uber Labyrinth Runner for HC

I just got my ass kicked with essence buffed Izaro, barely able to logout. Will avoid that next time.
"
Trypsos wrote:
So what shall i change to this build for 3.2?
Ascendancy points, items etc?

Thanks in advance!

Updated it for 3.2, mostly regarding Ascendancy Nodes. For the budget option, it still works great as it is. You can always spend more on elder gear and craft it yourself if you choose to invest into it.
If this is still being maintained, there's just one thing... under Gem Links you have Ruthless included in the setup

"
Blade Flurry - Melee Physical Damage - Concentrated Effect - Ruthless

However in 3.1 Ruthless was changed so that it does not work with Channelling Skills (Blade Flurry has Channelling tag) and Ruthless states "cannot support channelling skills" on the gem description itself.

Also if you drop the sword nodes and take bloodseeker you get a nice immortality bonus.
A. Not using Kaom's Roots (unique boots)
Unflinching -> Unrelenting -> Unbreakable -> Unstoppable

Why Unbreakable and not Unyielding?
Last edited by Trypsos on Mar 26, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
"
akavangop wrote:
Also if you drop the sword nodes and take bloodseeker you get a nice immortality bonus.

Where would you put the extra points? I am assuming your talking about the Bloodseeker Claw right?
What would you use instead of Ruthless?
EDIT: My bad, I haven't seen the note in the first post, it's Damage on Full Life.
Last edited by Wardalf on Apr 3, 2018, 7:51:43 AM
Hi, I used this build for uber lab farming in incursion league and will use on flashback again :D pretty good defenses, damage is ok for lab, I built my char to face tank izaro buffed and to carry people more confortably, and on 5L belly here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/tsk7uB8q However you don't need kaoms way but its a good extra.

Gear

Thanks for the guide, great post!
IGN: DeathIsntMyBro
Good thing you scrapped your other ideas and settled for the simple one. Hybrid chieftain with soul tether and geofris sanctuary etc really doesn't sound like a good idea for a labrunner.

Surprised it turned out almost okay in the end.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info