[3.7] IcyTank - Ice Crash Facebreaker Tank (400k+ DPS) - EndGame viable

"
mayo wrote:
"
Herlock_ wrote:
Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely have to get my hands on a better Abyssus, currently super poor and this dropped for me so I've been using it.

I'm sitting at around 3.7k and I'm finding it pretty hard to raise by health up some more but I'm not finding the right jewels most likely. I'll take another close look at the guide and see what I can cook up.

What's your opinion on Daresso's Courage as a placeholder until I get an appropriate 6L chest?

Thanks again

Daresso's courage means no life on your shield, so I wouldn't recommend it since you are already lacking a lot of life. A rare one with some life and some crafted flat physical damage would be much better.

Oops! I meant to say Daresso's Defiance, the chestpiece.
"
Herlock_ wrote:

Well, You lose all Endurance Charges when Hit kinda translates to If you get hit twice in a row by a big monster, you die

So don't use it :p
Last edited by mayo on Dec 18, 2017, 3:23:03 PM
"
mayo wrote:
"
Herlock_ wrote:

Well, You lose all Endurance Charges when Hit kinda translates to If you get hit twice in a row by a big monster, you die

So don't use it :p

Once again, thanks for the feedback.

I'm proud to say that I've made some gear changes (which I think are for the better) and I wanted to get your opinion on the changes. I made these changes for under 15C, either due to low costs on the new items or because the items dropped for me!

Items before change

Items after the change

Because of these changes I finally hit 5.2k HP!

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks for the build and guide, this build has definitely been one of my favorites so far.
Last edited by Herlock_ on Dec 19, 2017, 9:48:23 AM
The life on your rings & amulet is still low, but since you reached the 5k hp limit, you're ready to do some high tier maps :)

It should be easy to replace those very soon :)

I got myself a nice ring on my current char :
Oh man that ring is beautiful. Once I have some currently available to start investing higher life jewelry I'll definitely get into doing that. I've completed up to T8 maps with no issues whatsoever, the only reason I haven't gone higher is because I've yet to get my hands on any.

I definitely lucked out on that Abyssus though, much better than my last.
Any alternative to abyssus in hc?
Any thought how much pdps axe/mace/sword should have to beat facebreakers?Like 400?
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
Any alternative to abyssus in hc?
Any thought how much pdps axe/mace/sword should have to beat facebreakers?Like 400?

The best alternative I know : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deidbellow

Based on what I tried on Path of Building, even a mirrored weapon would only reach 70% of the facebreaker's version DPS, so you can't really replace it.
Hey guys Ive been using this in abyss league and there's a few things u can change gear wise and tree wise, use belly over rare Armour will provide higher life and more Armour, drop the fortify node and respec tree to pick up more sockets and use T1 abyss jewel that also have high life(tree has high % life along with belly % life) also drop some flasks and use taste of hate and atziri's.

POB paste bin is here, some items are crafted to show examples of what is important, most items do not have resistances as it is unneeded to support the changes made.
https://pastebin.com/MVuZ8xWi
"
WhiteMonarch wrote:
Hey guys Ive been using this in abyss league and there's a few things u can change gear wise and tree wise, use belly over rare Armour will provide higher life and more Armour, drop the fortify node and respec tree to pick up more sockets and use T1 abyss jewel that also have high life(tree has high % life along with belly % life) also drop some flasks and use taste of hate and atziri's.

POB paste bin is here, some items are crafted to show examples of what is important, most items do not have resistances as it is unneeded to support the changes made.
https://pastebin.com/MVuZ8xWi

Yep I made some changes on the tree too as I said on page 1, I dropped the fortify nodes and took 2 more jewels.

Here is my current tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAQCAQHnBIcEswUtBosKJgthDF8M9w5DEuEUIBRNFHEV7BiRGj4aVRv6HKcg4yFgJd8ppSyFL8wxnjIJMk41kjboOuE8BTwtQKBGt0d-TeNQR1OlWhpfP1_aYSFi7GVNZ5toZWjybEZvJ287cmx07XTxdqx4DXk5eu982X7iggeDX4PMhNmE749gj5mRzpL3mSuaapstns2fy6IAouqkGaZXpzCplayvrj6vbLXytoq3Prkdu-28n702vYG-p8AawGbAv8GCxq7KkM1fz37SIdNv2L3ZfNrB5FHp1eoY7w7vfPAf8kHyRfPd9zL4Avjr_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=mayo&characterName=MayoRondDeGlaceFroide

Changes :
- The drop of fortify nodes makes me lose 15% fortify effect (15% of 20% reduced damage = 3% damage reduction) but I take the Soul of steel node which adds 4% physical damage reduction
- I removed the Cloth and chain node, since a good jewel will give more stats and I don't really need elemental resists right now
- I am trying to get as much attack speed as possible, since I lost the faster attacks gem of the 3.0 version of this build, so I took the Berserking node and I am looking for flat physical damage + attack speed + life jewels

I am currently at 215k dps in hideout, 300k with frenzy charges and 400k+ on bosses, and my stuff is far from a final one.

I will update the full build page very soon :)
Sry maybe im just dumb....but what weapon do u use on the icecrash build? i didnt saw any in ure guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info