[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

Nice thread, this guy fks
"
burz96 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, going to be switching to this build I think from the one I'm using currently.

If you take a look at my gear, am I correct in assuming my next upgrade is a 6L chest? I'm having issues surviving vs map bosses but clear speed is great. I really like your helmet choice and might drop the gloves for that setup instead.

p.s I know my jewels are absolute trash atm

Gear

If you're having issues surviving, switching to Tempest's Binding will give you like 400-500 more hp since you're using a belly. That should really help. You're right, the jewels are bad lol, but try to get life on all your jewels. Getting 3 jewels with life should give you another few hundred HP. Other then that, a 6L should probably be your next upgrade. The increased single target should help vs map bosses aswell.
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
If playing as scion how do you get frenzy charge when mapping? Should I link ice bite with Herald of Ice? Is that a consistant way of getting the frenzy charge?
Where do you get mana leech from?
"
allforone999 wrote:
If playing as scion how do you get frenzy charge when mapping? Should I link ice bite with Herald of Ice? Is that a consistant way of getting the frenzy charge?

The Tempest's Binding would be the easiest. You could try Blood Rage. I think Ice Bite works with Herald of Ice, i'm not sure about that though.

"
Deathripi wrote:
Where do you get mana leech from?

Duelist leech nodes
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
very cool guide; was looking for a good raider wander guide; now i'm totally going with one of these; What about the Ice bite gem? can i fit it somewhere in the budget setup?

Edit: i Know is not too important but which way do you go first at the start? duelist area? (a leveling progression would be nice but the guide is already pretty amazing as it is
Last edited by alebarco on Aug 29, 2017, 10:10:55 PM
I am thinking about playing scion for this build. For me, it seems that the inquisitor is better than elementalist. The only good thing about elementalist is the reduction on reflect, but if we go to the vaal pact, anyhow the reflection shouldn't be a big deal.

Would this be good to multi mod?
Last edited by iMythic on Aug 30, 2017, 1:47:57 AM
"
iMythic wrote:

Would this be good to multi mod?

nvm

What last mod should i craft on here?? spell damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info