[PVP] Traps are unfunny and overtuned

Cold res 300 max cold res 90 and still one hit 13 k es glacial cascade trap bugers with new es nerf there is no way to fight this
even try Incandescent Heart Saintly armor dont se any difference
...so i'm going to guess my previous post(s) were right, and people don't know the difference between traps and mines.

edit:

ITT: people complaining about mines, but think that mines are traps.

someone hilariously going on a full-blown ragerant... who appears to have then ragequit.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Sep 10, 2017, 5:53:14 PM
trappers are be countered easily just maybe not for your build.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Made a LLD. First match was against a guy using mines. He just stood against a wall and waited for me to get in to distance too one shot me. I can't see the mines. Only counter play was to stand there myself and get a draw. So much fun was not had.
Last edited by AKmill88 on Mar 26, 2018, 6:07:00 PM
"
robmafia wrote:
...so i'm going to guess my previous post(s) were right, and people don't know the difference between traps and mines.

edit:

ITT: people complaining about mines, but think that mines are traps.

someone hilariously going on a full-blown ragerant... who appears to have then ragequit.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
AKmill88 wrote:
Made a LLD.

here your first and only mistake

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info