[PVP] Traps are unfunny and overtuned

[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:59:10 PM
If you think traps are bad, then trust me, mines are FAR worse. They're like "Hey, let's offscreen you with a skill the size of the entire arena so you have no way of dodging it!"
I know that I myself am not playing what you'd consider a fair build - death's oath/blight - but at least I need to get close enough to the enemy. And even then, if he outranges me just a little bit, I can easily get bursted down. Try that with one of those glacial cascade miners. Good luck.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
hai guiz, i pway exploding arowz and light arowz with wintur enchantzors on my gluves. giv me a wisper anytime u want pwnt. u cant even cal me retard cuz it 2017 and were PC bro, i git ur posts edited or u banned cuz gGG say im pro and u not.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 29, 2017, 2:14:52 AM
"
MullaXul wrote:
hai guiz, i pway exploding arowz and light arowz with wintur enchantzors on my gluves. giv me a wisper anytime u want pwnt. u cant even cal me retard cuz it 2017 and were PC bro, i git ur posts edited or u banned cuz gGG say im pro and u not.

Bad attempt at copying Tommie posts, sorry I need to rate it 3/7.
This whole thread made me lol irl.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

Bad attempt at copying Tommie posts, sorry I need to rate it 3/7.

Tommie posts? Ha, get the fuck out of here.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
hahaha. if you think traps are bad, wait until you see explosions...

also, i don't get it. bear trap seems to be the most damaging, and that doesn't even one-shot me.

also, lolz @ rage posts.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:59:31 PM
"
TheFilthxo wrote:

I've likely never met either, since I don't recognize their broken status.
Traps however.. they're fking everywhere. If you look at the 1v1 leaderboards, it's practically saboteurs all the way through...

i miss this, the first time.

1. WAT
2. WAT?
3. huh? saboteur sucks for trappers.

are you thinking of miners?
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
"
SuperMotte wrote:
You sure 2 screens away GMP Tornado Crit Shoot isn't worse or is that exactly what you play?

Couldn't be any worse than the umpteen million Pathfinder Kinetic Blast/Lightning Arrow offscreeners

I can agree, Pathfinders and their Kinetic Blast/LA builds are too OP......and Fireball builds also.
The Holy Bible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info