[3.0] CI Essence Drain Trickster Level100 Harbinger#1

here was useless question
Last edited by Wubzor on Aug 27, 2017, 4:43:07 PM
"
Wubzor wrote:
"
ello there
You have on your amulet +1 curse, and on tree third one.
But you use only 2, why then?
Did i missed something on your gear, or you're running anything with support (aurabot)?
Also, if i dont have empower, what can i place in 6l?

Aaand, what about ascendary?

Let me answer your question a bit as i understand it and author will correct my answer later.
As for curses, he uses 2 curse spells + Witchfire flask which applies 3rd one on its duration.

Instead of Empower you can try Pierce to make speed clearing packs even faster or Poison singletarget-wise.

As ascendary author uses Patient Reaper, Shade Form and Swift Killer. We should wait for author's answer about their order of importancy tho.

After all, I'm very thankful to Koshiniki for this build. I used to level ~87 trickster in Harbinger on almost this build but with MoM, then looked deep into top level tricksters, especially Koshiniki's one (he was like 97-98 lvl back then), and realized CI LL-build. Spent lots of time thinking about pros and cons and loved his build so much that created one more trickster to follow Koshiniki's build with. Then I occasionally looked into forum and found this new topic here and was like LOL.

The only thing I miss in ED trickster build is boss killing efficiency, but I guess there aren't such builds in PoE that combine speed-clearing and boss-killing at their best at one time.

Thanks for answering the questions, Wubzor!
Yes, the third curse is Vulnerability from Withfire brew unique flask.

I strongly recommend to use empower in 6l (lv 3 corrupted empower is not too expensive)

The order of ascendancy
Swift Killer for huge damage/as/cs boost
Shade Form +250 flat es. grab Patient Reaper first instead of this if you dont have es gears and cant respec to CI
Patient Reaper

I need Tokyo GW. - 2014
The dream is real. - 2017
"
Wubzor wrote:
By the way, what do you think about Allelopathy gloves which give 22 lvl Blight?

As you said above, the damage of ED is not great against tanky bosses sometimes in leveling phase.
In this situation, Blight is best alternative skill for this build.

The glove itself is very powerful. But for this build, there are no gem socket space to make 5L Blight in this glove.
I rocommend to swap ED gem to Blight instead of using this glove.
I need Tokyo GW. - 2014
Strongly recommended 3-4lvl emp..
What if im playing on SSF, and dont have empower?
I am interested in trying this build for my second character in Harbinger do you have a suggested path for the passive tree? Thanks
"
FlufflePuff22 wrote:
Strongly recommended 3-4lvl emp..
What if im playing on SSF, and dont have empower?

I see. use Decay support then!
I need Tokyo GW. - 2014
"
sliponflange wrote:
I am interested in trying this build for my second character in Harbinger do you have a suggested path for the passive tree? Thanks

Okay, I will add some low to mid level passive trees.
I need Tokyo GW. - 2014
Add mid-level(lv60,lv80) passive trees.
I need Tokyo GW. - 2014
Hey Koshiniki.

So I was in the making of a CI ED/Contagion trickster already when I ran into your guide. Currently my character is level 82 with 8.5k ES and about 8.5k tool tip damage. Is there anything you suggest that I add to improve my damage? I'm struggling trying to find out how to increase damage at this level. I'm very new to the game so I have no idea how far 8.5k ES and tooltip damage can get it; best I have done was tier 11 I believe but not any higher because I am afraid of being too weak.

Tldr; Is my current stats for my character good? What tier do you think I can do with some ease? Lastly, how should I go about increasing my damage?

I would like to thank you very much for the guide and any insight you have for me in the future!
Last edited by FurizingDaTank on Sep 3, 2017, 5:22:32 PM
"
Hey Koshiniki.

So I was in the making of a CI ED/Contagion trickster already when I ran into your guide. Currently my character is level 82 with 8.5k ES and about 8.5k tool tip damage. Is there anything you suggest that I add to improve my damage? I'm struggling trying to find out how to increase damage at this level. I'm very new to the game so I have no idea how far 8.5k ES and tooltip damage can get it; best I have done was tier 11 I believe but not any higher because I am afraid of being too weak.

Tldr; Is my current stats for my character good? What tier do you think I can do with some ease? Lastly, how should I go about increasing my damage?

I would like to thank you very much for the guide and any insight you have for me in the future!

Hey!

Thank you for checking my guide.
8.5k tool tip damage might be ED hit damage that is not spread to nearby enemies. The only thing you have to care as ED damage is "chaos damage per second". I believe you have 30-40k chaos damage/s right now. It's not too bad.

90748.9 chaos damage per second

First, you should bring Wither totem setup. Wither applies stackable debuff that increases damage taken from chaos damage on the target. 7% increased Chaos Damage taken per stack and max stack is 20. Put on the totem on boss fight. 140% incrased damage taken at max stack will be massive damage boost.

Wither-Spell Totem-Faster Casting-Increased Duration

In general, the damage of spell largely scale by the skill level. I recommend to buy corrupted 20/20 ED gem first. It just take few chaos(3-4c).

Next step is empower. To link empower, you have to grab 6L Vaal Regalia. I reccommend to collect The Ethereal divination cards. Currently it's 7c per piece, 49c for full set. Crafting the chest to grab 500+ es. Then buy a corrupted lv3 empower(14c).
Now, you've got lv22 ED that has 60% more damage compared to lv18 one.

(I dont have much time right now. I will add some mapping tip!)
I need Tokyo GW. - 2014

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info