[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Seems that templar passive tree has quite big changes on starting area so until we see those, there's no telling how it works. Was planning to start with this build aswell on 3.4 so fingers crossed.
"
Ulren001 wrote:
Hello there,

Just my little feed-back about this build;

Played it in bestiary league, stop in incursion, and take it in standard these days to finish personnal challenge.

And I did it : Killing uber elder :)

So, before 3.4 launching, i would recommend this build :

- very safe
- can do all content easily, except uber elder, which requires training, and minotaur gave me some trouble. But destroy the rest (phase of the shaper's fight in few second …).
- quiet play style
- it allows to quickly advance in the content : i could do some maps with very difficult corruption (like T15 no regen/no leech/monster life/beyond, or my first vaal temple map with bad mods).
- gearing gradually, easy league starter.
- DPS is really good with good gear.

If you want, my profil is public >> "boeufcarrotes"

Really great build, certainly the best i played since 3 years. Not the best damage, not the best tankiness, not the best clear speed, not the most cheapest build, but the best balance of these different elements

Thanks ,

Ulren

why no cold penetration?
Hi im lvl 77 and play 2 weeks
I have 3.3k health and 20k dps
How to increase it to +5k?
Check my charecter pls and give me some advise
Last edited by babak4121 on Aug 28, 2018, 4:45:48 PM
"
Bobsagoth wrote:
Seems that templar passive tree has quite big changes on starting area so until we see those, there's no telling how it works. Was planning to start with this build aswell on 3.4 so fingers crossed.

The only thing that "changes" for us is the first couple of points going from elemental damage to damage and retribution going from spell damage to damage. So... no change.

The changes around light of divinity / amplify / elementalist should be a small but noticeable buff for us. POB is already updated and i'm gaining some decent DPS using the same amount of points. Same goes for the mana nodes around deep wisdom/arcane focus for those of us who are more mana starved (not using essence worm for example).
Last edited by Perce79 on Aug 28, 2018, 10:42:32 PM
hi

can post dps per totem?
I wonder if I could take it to my Delve run considering the patch notes...
"
RushBone wrote:
"
Ulren001 wrote:
Hello there,

Just my little feed-back about this build;

Played it in bestiary league, stop in incursion, and take it in standard these days to finish personnal challenge.

And I did it : Killing uber elder :)

So, before 3.4 launching, i would recommend this build :

- very safe
- can do all content easily, except uber elder, which requires training, and minotaur gave me some trouble. But destroy the rest (phase of the shaper's fight in few second …).
- quiet play style
- it allows to quickly advance in the content : i could do some maps with very difficult corruption (like T15 no regen/no leech/monster life/beyond, or my first vaal temple map with bad mods).
- gearing gradually, easy league starter.
- DPS is really good with good gear.

If you want, my profil is public >> "boeufcarrotes"

Really great build, certainly the best i played since 3 years. Not the best damage, not the best tankiness, not the best clear speed, not the most cheapest build, but the best balance of these different elements

Thanks ,

Ulren

why no cold penetration?

Less damage, according to PoB, but yeah really close.

Did all content (not chayula, but vaal temple, uber atziri, shaper, …) with this configuration.
"
Perce79 wrote:
"
Bobsagoth wrote:

The only thing that "changes" for us is the first couple of points going from elemental damage to damage and retribution going from spell damage to damage. So... no change.

The changes around light of divinity / amplify / elementalist should be a small but noticeable buff for us. POB is already updated and i'm gaining some decent DPS using the same amount of points. Same goes for the mana nodes around deep wisdom/arcane focus for those of us who are more mana starved (not using essence worm for example).

Can you post your PoB? I'm interested on doing this build but all PoB in this thread are broken since the update of PoB :)
Thi3n said he was going to update the guide this week in his stream. I do think it is pretty clear though that the only nodes which changed are all minor improvements for us.
I tried this build when it was first posted and it was good but I felt a bit squishy but I was pretty new.

I'm a bit less new now and I love leveling the build (I tried it ssf and just wrecked my way though all of it with a 4 link) and the play style but I still feel a bit squishy. All those crit nodes take away from life nodes.

So whats the key to end up less one-shotty besides very expensive jewels and very high life roll on rares?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info