[3.1] OutofMilk's Physical ST (Shaper down on Budget!. Clears all content including U-Atziri!)

Got a question about Atziri's Promise. Does the elemental damage increase do anything good for us? Because Ash and Hatred is doing fire and cold. But on the other hand they both derive from physical damage, so the ele portion of damage will be already increased from phys part of Atziri's Promise. Kinda confused here.

Also I've tried to figure out lazy replacement for lost BV+Curse combo. It seems that either Shock nova or Ethereal knifes work very well. Nova for circular aoe but shorter reach, knifes for frontal +-45deg aoe, but longer reach. Curse last 10s and doesn't need to stack charges like power charges, so it feels good.

Edit: Which gems, if any, would you suggest to upgrade to lvl 21 or/and 20 quality, while keeping it cost efficient considering general gear improvement?

"
kwstas778 wrote:
About one of the 3L, why not have cast when damage taken lvl1 along with immortal call? Do we really need that ice golem auto summon every time we take 3.2k dmg?

It's a quality if life issue I think, because golem might be dying often and one needs to keep an eye on him not to lose his buffs. Also if you don't feel troubled with mana, you can alter the two 3L by dropping Enlighten. Then you would have CWDT(1)-Immortal(1)-(no link)-Hatred and the other being CWDT(20)-Golem(20)-(no link)-Herald of Ash. Btw I don't know if auras can be cast by CWDT so maybe you don't even need to bother with down-linking.
Last edited by AgentDunham on Sep 1, 2017, 9:15:09 AM
"
AgentDunham wrote:
Got a question about Atziri's Promise. Does the elemental damage increase do anything good for us? Because Ash and Hatred is doing fire and cold. But on the other hand they both derive from physical damage, so the ele portion of damage will be already increased from phys part of Atziri's Promise. Kinda confused here.

Also I've tried to figure out lazy replacement for lost BV+Curse combo. It seems that either Shock nova or Ethereal knifes work very well. Nova for circular aoe but shorter reach, knifes for frontal +-45deg aoe, but longer reach. Curse last 10s and doesn't need to stack charges like power charges, so it feels good.

"
kwstas778 wrote:
About one of the 3L, why not have cast when damage taken lvl1 along with immortal call? Do we really need that ice golem auto summon every time we take 3.2k dmg?

It's a quality if life issue I think, because golem might be dying often and one needs to keep an eye on him not to lose his buffs. Also if you don't feel troubled with mana, you can alter the two 3L by dropping Enlighten. Then you would have CWDT(1)-Immortal(1)-(no link)-Hatred and the other being CWDT(20)-Golem(20)-(no link)-Herald of Ash. Btw I don't know if auras can be cast by CWDT so maybe you don't even need to bother with down-linking.

Hey Dunham,

When it comes to Atziri promise i have honestly no clue.

Reading the conversion mechanic https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion#Converted_to_chaos

From what i can tell is that Atziri Promise will only apply to the physical portion of our dmg. I could be wrong, i can ask around and see if anyone has a better answer.

Edit: When it comes to Gems, the only important level 21 gem we can have is Spectral Throw. To figure out which gem would give you more dps (by level or quality) i would prefer using Path of Building and play around with the skill setup.
Last edited by outofmilk on Sep 1, 2017, 9:20:58 AM
But then how do you precast golem yourself? If its link to CWDT you cant self cast it.
I've been levelling with this guide as first character for league, and it's a really fun and good one. It feels good even if 'im having some trouble to get the right color for sockets yet, still pretty poor.

but indeed a great guide
Great guide OutOfMilk. I am new to the game and decided to make this as my first character that I would really try and learn the game with. Currently at around tier 6/7 maps. What do you think I should work on next for my character(Profile is public).

Also when and how much HP should I have before I try uber lab? I already got a carry but I want to try clearing for myself.

Once again, if anyone is thinking of trying this build I HIGHLY recommend. Really fun and map clear is insane.
Hello.. i was thinking point blank? How is it working ? I mean does it reduce my damage more than it brings it ? With slower projectiles .. if i throw from maximum range should my damage be much lower than without pointblank ? ? :O
What about Kaom's Roots with +1 frenzy instead of rare bots ?
Hey guys,

sorry for not answering some of the latest posts. I am leaving for vacation tomorrow to New York and i have alot of stuff i have to fix before that. I will try to answer most posts abit later today.

I see some questions are repeating ones so please read through the guide and i am sure you will find your answer!

Cheers :)!
OH no worries i found an answer for my point blank question ! It was indeed already answered.. one question is still in my mind. IF i would like to swap weapons.. is there anything i can call as and upgrade ? Good pdps rares etc ?
"
kwstas778 wrote:
But then how do you precast golem yourself? If its link to CWDT you cant self cast it.

Well instead of enlighten i put a 2nd summon ice golem for self casting, problem solved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info