[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Started to level one char with this build and its pretty funny so far :)

Im level 54 now and its runs pretty smoothly :)

Im going to try the Inpulsa Version of this build:
Last edited by V4ldaran on Mar 19, 2018, 11:13:51 AM
"
Solteron wrote:
Hey, play your build in 3.2 amazing build, ty
Just 1 question, i can get opal rings like your in 3.2. need full instruction, ty)

u just need to buy opal with 2 prefixes(ele damage with attack skills and life) and 2 random suffixes. Then you will need lvl8 elreon and haku. For 2 ex u craft prefixes cannot be changed at Haku's bench, then you scour this ring and after this, you will have ring with 2 mods: ele damage and life. Then you just craft multimod at elreon's bech for another 2 ex.
For lvl8 haku and elreon ill recommend you to use some forum service threads with good reputation.
I just notice you use poacher's mark on your pob and remove blood rage
why is that? if i'm not wrong on my pob, using assassin's mark and blood rage give more dps
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Solteron wrote:
Hey, play your build in 3.2 amazing build, ty
Just 1 question, i can get opal rings like your in 3.2. need full instruction, ty)

u just need to buy opal with 2 prefixes(ele damage with attack skills and life) and 2 random suffixes. Then you will need lvl8 elreon and haku. For 2 ex u craft prefixes cannot be changed at Haku's bench, then you scour this ring and after this, you will have ring with 2 mods: ele damage and life. Then you just craft multimod at elreon's bech for another 2 ex.
For lvl8 haku and elreon ill recommend you to use some forum service threads with good reputation.

Oh, nice, ty, yesterday craft from blue ring 42 ele 79 life 44 cr so just need elreon help + 2 multi for flat and crit chance, just 1 question, divine orb roll masters pref/suf? couse idn how i can get max ch and flat if no luck
Last edited by Solteron on Mar 20, 2018, 2:48:58 PM
"
Solteron wrote:

Oh, nice, ty, yesterday craft from blue ring 42 ele 79 life 44 cr so just need elreon help + 2 multi for flat and crit chance, just 1 question, divine orb roll masters pref/suf? couse idn how i can get max ch and flat if no luck

Divine orb roll pref/suf by random but it doesn't change the tier.

p.s. i have elreon 8 if you want, i'm playing BSC
I mean divine roll all and if i not lucky and have like 12 ch and low flat then divine all stats (hp wed multi all res ch flat)?
I think need haku also couse 10 all bust chaos res also, with pathfinder, what do u think?
Last edited by Solteron on Mar 20, 2018, 3:05:18 PM
"
bayuperdana wrote:
"
Solteron wrote:

Divine orb roll pref/suf by random but it doesn't change the tier.

p.s. i have elreon 8 if you want, i'm playing BSC

Amazing man, free help and consultate and now have amazing ring

Today ill update my thread with this :)
Just found that im too lazy to swap gems so shaper helmet is an very good option for other lazy people haha.

Im level 81 now, and my equip isnt that good(I think) but i can already do red maps with ease, and I also have loads of fun - Thank you for such a nice build :)
first of all, really thank you for that build. killing bosses is so ez. but i have a problem. i'm gettin one hit die in most situations -when mapping-. should i buy a lyco first or what should i improve? i know that i'm lacking hp. i got 2ex+60c rn. should i sell my yriel's? actually it's my first 6 linked by fuse since years.

]

Last edited by freakydouche on Mar 22, 2018, 2:37:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info