[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Looking at your 90 tree, did you mean to put that 1 point into dagger dmg/crit.

It's next to the "Claws of the Falcon" nodes above the shadow area.

I'm assuming that's just a misclick.
If i am using a non-flat life gain dagger, will i need to pick up vaal pact?
I want to give a similar build a shot as Raider, what changes would you make for Raider, beside the obvious flask nodes on tree I suppose, and getting frenzy nodes ?
I was wondering if there's a point that you don't need crit so much anymore. The guide says to use a lucky flask to hit 85% crit chance, but at 40-50% crit chance you're shocking half the time and you attack so fast.
In short, at what point do you stop focussing on crit and get lightning or ele damage or just life instead?

"
Microchaton wrote:
I want to give a similar build a shot as Raider, what changes would you make for Raider, beside the obvious flask nodes on tree I suppose, and getting frenzy nodes ?

hey, i'm playing this as a raider too, I stopped up the top at Throatseeker and went down bottom to Golem's blood, fury bolts and the frenzy charge there. It seems to be harder to pick up all the things you need as a raider because Flask nodes are Life nodes so I have less life nodes in order to get them :S
Thoughts?

I recommend grabbing a flat lightning w/ claws, atk spd, life, Onslaught on kill Abyss Gem to proc your Ascendancies and get easy onslaught.
"
KasperBN wrote:
Would you take more jewel nodes, knowing how amazing Eye Jewels are, or is it fine as is?

probably, but you will need to drop alchemist node and all witch area for more jewels.

"
Coolfirren wrote:
Having a extreme hard time in uber lab atm plus im starting to hit t10/11 maps and i just seem to get one shot at times. If you have the time to have a look on my profile and maybe giving me some pointers to what i should i try.

You need way more life on your gear. Especially on your rings, gloves and boots. Fur U-lab you can take Ryslatha's pantheon and 1 life flask for traps.

"
o0okookii wrote:
Hi, was just wondering - as I'm leveling up, I'm noticing that your skill trees estimate a certain level (for example, 55) but I'm now level 59 and still trying to finish that skill tree. So wanted to know if this is fine or if I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks!

It is fine, cuz my tree links says that this is AROUND lvl 55 :D
ill update my guide today or tomorrow and fix this.

"
viscerix wrote:
Looking at your 90 tree, did you mean to put that 1 point into dagger dmg/crit.

It's next to the "Claws of the Falcon" nodes above the shadow area.

I'm assuming that's just a misclick.

lul, yea, thx, ill fix this.

"
If i am using a non-flat life gain dagger, will i need to pick up vaal pact?

probably yes, life on hit claw gives very good life sustain.

"
Nytmaer wrote:
I was wondering if there's a point that you don't need crit so much anymore. The guide says to use a lucky flask to hit 85% crit chance, but at 40-50% crit chance you're shocking half the time and you attack so fast.
In short, at what point do you stop focussing on crit and get lightning or ele damage or just life instead?

"
Microchaton wrote:

hey, i'm playing this as a raider too, I stopped up the top at Throatseeker and went down bottom to Golem's blood, fury bolts and the frenzy charge there. It seems to be harder to pick up all the things you need as a raider because Flask nodes are Life nodes so I have less life nodes in order to get them :S
Thoughts?

I recommend grabbing a flat lightning w/ claws, atk spd, life, Onslaught on kill Abyss Gem to proc your Ascendancies and get easy onslaught.

Well, with diamond flask you just don't need more than 60% crit chance. And i have around 60% crit chance without power charges and around 70% with them, Diamond flask boosts this to ~90%, so there is no point in stacking more crit chance
About your raider variation - i dont know tbh. I think you should just take more jewel sockets instead of duelists area.

Last edited by 1322837 on Dec 16, 2017, 1:13:28 AM
"
Morenyn wrote:
hey, loving the build so far, ive done till t8, getting some random 1 shot (probably 100% my fault) but aside from that feels smooth.

the only problem i have is that i think it will have problems when the boss moves and you cant hit with slower projectiles jewel on higher tiers. And cruel lab has been a pain, how is uber lab on better gear?

Also would appreciate if u could check my gear for upgrades, right now around 150c budget to spend. What do you think about inpulsas chest?.

Also is there much difference for solo play between dmg and penetration vinktar? Because the prize difference is too high.

Thanks in advance.

well lycosidae is a very good damage boost. Also you need to change your gloves and rings. And craft flat lightning damage on amulet. About lab - you just need life flask and ryslatha's pantheon :)
Ya, there is good difference between pen and attack vinkater. Attack vinktar gives way more damage than pen one.
Last edited by 1322837 on Dec 16, 2017, 1:18:17 AM
"
RequiemPYAH wrote:
Got some upgrades now and feels alot better for sure, still need belly for survivability. Any tips on what to upgrade next for more dps?

I'm just curious as i bought that claw just now do you think Crit multi or WED would be more damage for the craft, i'll probably slam it at somepoint when i get more currency.

all your other gear is fine. Now you need: 20/20 gems, belly and then opal rings and good jewels.
Crit multi is better than wed.
"
1322837 wrote:
"
KasperBN wrote:
Would you take more jewel nodes, knowing how amazing Eye Jewels are, or is it fine as is?

probably, but you will need to drop alchemist node and all witch area for more jewels.

That's the solution I came to as well, but haven't dropped alchemist or the witch area nodes. Will probably only be worth it when you can get some really good jewels. Are you planning on doing it?
what about new armor inpulsa's broken heart sadist garb.Whats better:its new armor or belly of the beast.And you can look my build and give advice,how to do better my hero
what about new armor inpulsa's broken heart sadist garb.Whats better:its new armor or belly of the beast.And you can look my build and give advice,how to do better my hero

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info