[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

love this build so far!
Btw. what should i buy/upgrade next? my gear is at the best "okay" but i got a exalted and a 795% facebreaker so i could buy something sweet.

"
xFL0W wrote:
love this build so far!
Btw. what should i buy/upgrade next? my gear is at the best "okay" but i got a exalted and a 795% facebreaker so i could buy something sweet.

you need a better claw. Your has too low as and crit chance.
How much DPS should the claw have? APS at 1.7-1.8+ and crit 7.5+ i guess.
"
xFL0W wrote:

even t3 lightning roll will work. You need just high APS and crit chance.
"
1322837 wrote:
"
xFL0W wrote:

even t3 lightning roll will work. You need just high APS and crit chance.

I see, thank u very much!
Starting to do high tier yellow maps and early reds atm.

Lyco and Starkonja's made up 95% of the budget. Not strong enough to do Uber to get the +lightning dmg enchant. Very happy with my belt and abyss jewel, 2c in total there.

Unsure what approach I should take to get a 6L belly.

I've made some changes to gem links, culling strike replaces increased AOE in orb of storms, added fortify to shield charge for more survivibility. Deciding between Vaal Haste or Enfeeble (with IC-CWDT) when I level up Slower Projectiles. Experimenting with increased res for totem/minion because they keep dying. Plan to get Vaal Lightning Trap in gloves slot.

Will Ex slam the claw if I ever find one this league.
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 12, 2017, 11:44:09 AM

I know i'm missing gem links, but I don't think that would fix my problem, which is getting absolutely annihilated, even at tier four maps. What do I need to fix that?
"

I know i'm missing gem links, but I don't think that would fix my problem, which is getting absolutely annihilated, even at tier four maps. What do I need to fix that?

Mr, your problem is that you have vinktar, BUT you dont have 3rd lab with elemental immunities :)
or any other shock immunity
so you basically take 50% more damage =)
"
1322837 wrote:
"

Mr, your problem is that you have vinktar, BUT you dont have 3rd lab with elemental immunities :)

Well that makes me feel like an idiot. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll hurry up and do that.
"
1322837 wrote:
"

Also, do you have any tips for keeping the golem and totem alive? They seem pretty useless, having to constantly summon them back only to die in one hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info