[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Hey I have a few questions, re the build hopefully you can shed some light.

With a crit build and lightning damage focused, as well as having no damage conversion going on would it not make more sense to allow ailments, and slot something like phys to lightning instead of elemental focus and get the shock proc instead?

Maybe that wouldn't work out as effective, I'm not sure. You pick up phys damage nodes around getting crit and stuff, are these basically wasted due to the way you scale lightning?

I've just been trying to get my head around how best to scale builds, but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of synergy here, just an attack bloated with as much flat lightning as you can get and some elemental nodes. Maybe that is how you scale your damage properly lol.

would it not be more efficient / easier to do phys conversion?

Not criticisms by the way, clearly it works well, I'm just trying to understand the game better here :)

Thanks
"
devilmz wrote:
Hey I have a few questions, re the build hopefully you can shed some light.

With a crit build and lightning damage focused, as well as having no damage conversion going on would it not make more sense to allow ailments, and slot something like phys to lightning instead of elemental focus and get the shock proc instead?

Maybe that wouldn't work out as effective, I'm not sure. You pick up phys damage nodes around getting crit and stuff, are these basically wasted due to the way you scale lightning?

I've just been trying to get my head around how best to scale builds, but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of synergy here, just an attack bloated with as much flat lightning as you can get and some elemental nodes. Maybe that is how you scale your damage properly lol.

would it not be more efficient / easier to do phys conversion?

Not criticisms by the way, clearly it works well, I'm just trying to understand the game better here :)

Thanks

i take only few claw phys nodes and i dont even carfe about phys damage on them, all what i need is crit chance and crit multi

i already can apply 12% shock with my vinktar and i dont think that i will apply better shock oh bosses with my st cause my average damage is not that big. So ele focus is nice here.
Last edited by 1322837 on Oct 9, 2017, 1:31:04 PM
I´ll decided to do it excactly to your build :-) .. so Patchfinder.
Leveling right now.. but missing Int the whole time ..
"
Kirby1978 wrote:

Yea you will have int problems until 80+ lvls, try to take big +30 int node and amulet with high int for lvling
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Kirby1978 wrote:

Yea you will have int problems until 80+ lvls, try to take big +30 int node and amulet with high int for lvling

Thank you .. enjoy it so far :)
Hi, nice build, i'm trying out
i'm at LV51 and a bit slow atk speed but I Feel happy Lvling with this build. Will try out at higher.
i dont know how to link my items here, but u can see it directly at my profile and please tell me what i am missed.
here's is my Spectral DPS at lv51, will be higher if I equip Ele-Focus.
the Right Pic is with Herald of thunder and Wrath also.
Spoiler
Last edited by emolybq on Oct 13, 2017, 7:23:53 AM
"
emolybq wrote:
Hi, nice build, i'm trying out
i'm at LV51 and a bit slow atk speed but I Feel happy Lvling with this build. Will try out at higher.
i dont know how to link my items here, but u can see it directly at my profile and please tell me what i am missed.
here's is my Spectral DPS at lv51, will be higher if I equip Ele-Focus.
the Right Pic is with Herald of thunder and Wrath also.
Spoiler

51 is very low to sy anything about your gear, just play, dont worry about your items atm :)
Can you please look again at my char?! :D
In town nothing active i got 24k dps.
I see, my gloves need to be changed, belly i'm trying to link, and the head need to te re-enchanted until i got ST dmg.
I started this build just a few days ago - im gonna hit lvl 92 very soon, my dps with totem and flask on is something like 45k ... :) very very good build - i took a lot of attack speed jewels to get insane clear speed. Perfect for fast leveling, farming and such. Thx for the build!
Can u add IIQ gear for this build ? ty good build..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info