[3.0]喧嚣's Tribrid Death Waltz- Instagib Bosses, Insane Survival and DPS [T17]

Thx a lot.......makes it crystal clear now :)
Last edited by mervar on Nov 10, 2017, 3:20:13 AM
If Beacon of corruption is the last skill to pick in the ascendency what would be the best ones to choose in 1st , 2nd and third ? between :

* Mistress of sacrifice

* Spirit eater

* Commander of darkness

THX
"
mervar wrote:
If Beacon of corruption is the last skill to pick in the ascendency what would be the best ones to choose in 1st , 2nd and third ? between :

* Mistress of sacrifice

* Spirit eater

* Commander of darkness

THX

If hc, id say mistrtess first to get that nice block. Sc probably commander if u want more damage at first, then mistress and spirit eater, cuz spirit eater w/o mistress feels a bit stupid to use. On hc second one depends if u want more offering uptime, spirit eater gives that with the +2 bodies on desecrate. Commanders damage boost are constant while spriti eater gives only if uve consumed corpses recently, commander is also good choice if u need that all res from it.
Last edited by DeGyrst on Nov 10, 2017, 11:56:21 AM
witam czy dalo by rade zamiescic jeszcze reszte itemow jakie posiadasz ? czyli chelm, buty , rekawice , naszyjnik, pasek i takie tam ?
What is the deal with the Scourge Claw and riposte, to get the 70% increased damage (Increased Minion Damage) when Totems are not minions ?
Great build. No where near the damage numbers or life but I am lvl 72 with it so I must be doing something right.
What would you say about this build in 3.1 ? still viable or the DP nerf will be the end of it ?
"
mervar wrote:
What would you say about this build in 3.1 ? still viable or the DP nerf will be the end of it ?

I am playing DP totems currently as an ascendant and I cant really feel any difference to be honest. I played this build before and it feels the same, even after nerfs. :)
same question now! what about 3.2? anyone still playing it?
Hi,

I am playing this build every league, so I am right now.
But this time, I am trying to go for Necromancer instead of Occultist.
I am not very sure it was a wise choice because it is hard to survive some encounters at the moment (but I am far of being capped for elementals resistances).

I will have to think about changing some nodes in the skill tree ... but I do not have any ideas for the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info