[3.0]喧嚣's Tribrid Death Waltz- Instagib Bosses, Insane Survival and DPS [T17]

is this one decent for Uber Lab farming? Does it deal good with traps and IZaro
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello.
I am planning to respec to this build which seems so fun.
Please Midtown, would you be kind enough to make your chars public so that I can check your passive tree and jewels ??
Thank you

in his message around 5th line their is a link of his tree. you can see it cause it's underlined text.

"
tuch wrote:
Hi cool build
I don't find the ascendancy for necromancer
I just begin at lvl 28 with dark pact and i find this build more fun than other totem build
thanks

or the original or the HHC version by Midtown you can find it in the post of each one :) if it doesn't appear at 1st, check close of witch picture in the tree, it has an arrow that open the ascendency, but to know I made necromancer with Commander of Darkness for the resist at 1st.
"
midtown wrote:
passive tree (w/ Alira)

you have place for only 1 jewel then I guess you only use self-flagelation?

edit : and do you think about changing weapon for the scourge an any moment? and if not why (if not only about price)
Last edited by Syrniael on Oct 18, 2017, 5:57:28 PM
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello.
I am planning to respec to this build which seems so fun.
Please Midtown, would you be kind enough to make your chars public so that I can check your passive tree and jewels ??
Thank you

Tree link is in my post and the only jewel is the unique jewel Self-Flagellation :)
"
Syrniael wrote:
"
midtown wrote:
passive tree (w/ Alira)

you have place for only 1 jewel then I guess you only use self-flagelation?

edit : and do you think about changing weapon for the scourge an any moment? and if not why (if not only about price)

Yes, just one jewel for high-roll Self-Flag. Though you could certainly take some jewel nodes. The strongest case IMO would be ditching the 4% and a 5% life node and getting a jewel with life%, and damage / cast / dex / res. There are a couple jewel slots 2 points away so you could ditch more 2x5% life nodes for them. I'm just trying to make a straightforward tree and figured anyone who wanted more DPS/speed/etc would figure out this trade-off.

The Scourge is obviously a great pick by OP for this build for a crazy damage boost. But in HC nearby enemies being blinded combined with enfeeble + bone offering is very amazing, just look at the stats on the wiki for blinded accuracy if you want. Plus, 140% crit chance and 30% crit multi is no joke combined with the other crit nodes.
after dieing, now I gonna try the HC build with templar, to see if it's that much tanky than witch. Wont be able to play much for the time coming, but will give news of it latter (or maybe in next league ^^)
"
Syrniael wrote:
after dieing, now I gonna try the HC build with templar, to see if it's that much tanky than witch. Wont be able to play much for the time coming, but will give news of it latter (or maybe in next league ^^)

Hey, what did you die on? Im doing my first hc charactar as the midtowns version of this build, and would like to know what are the hard parts for it. So far im at act 6 no problems at all. Kinda fearing that it has been too easy and i will make a sudden death at some point. Took the offerings apply to urself as first ascendancy.

Thx midtown btw!
"
DeGyrst wrote:

Hey, what did you die on? Im doing my first hc charactar as the midtowns version of this build, and would like to know what are the hard parts for it. So far im at act 6 no problems at all. Kinda fearing that it has been too easy and i will make a sudden death at some point. Took the offerings apply to urself as first ascendancy.

Thx midtown btw!

just a stack of reasons ... lag + 1 player entering in my zone while doing an harbringer invasor, shoudn't have died on this one, also thought everything was too easy.
Hi there

i'm playing for only 3 weeks and i still don't get why the OP has chosen the necro ascendancy as totems are not considered as minions.
The question has been asked many time along the 13 pages (and never get answered)and i really need to know about this choice.
Forgive me if it's a "noob question", i'm really willing to understand about the mechanics of this game.

THX
"
mervar wrote:
Hi there

i'm playing for only 3 weeks and i still don't get why the OP has chosen the necro ascendancy as totems are not considered as minions.
The question has been asked many time along the 13 pages (and never get answered)and i really need to know about this choice.
Forgive me if it's a "noob question", i'm really willing to understand about the mechanics of this game.

THX

Well, main reason for necromancer usually is that ur offering "spells" apply to urself, in this case especially bone offering is very good, gives block/spell block chance + life on block. Spirit eater gives you increased damage if uve consumed corpse, wich u have most of the time cuz offerings consume corpses + it gives desecrate 2 more corpses making it 5, and offerings get 0.5 sec duration per corpse consumed. Commander of darkness gives u damage and all res when affected by auras of urself, and if u play in party ur friends also get the bonus when ur auras affect them. Beacon of corruption gives you chaos damage and res, i would take it as last, cuz the other 3 are so much better, but atleast its still usefull if ur going to do uber lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info