New Microtransactions - Exclusive Harbinger Hat, Wasteland Armour Set and more!

Ravens! ♥ ♥ ♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Great, first you put out the support packs, then you do the super discounts, then add the damn box and the new support packs, and when all the coins are spent you post new transactions, GG GGG. I will not spend any more money because I still will not get what I want for them, only the heating of mtx garbage to my account
Itachi
Can the hands be combined with like the burning skull helm effect? Would look awesome as hell!
oh man so many crows damn and i said i wasnt going to spend more this league you got me ggg
Can i now also get cats instead of the ravens so i can be a crazy cat lady ??
"
Archwizard wrote:
There's already the hive back attachment.

Yes, but it's not quite what I mean; I am referring to an actual armor aesthetic heavily inspired by insects (bees, in this case). And then we have armor that is actually crafted from giant insect parts - the Monster Hunter games have several of these, such as the Bnahabra and Obituary sets.

And, to MyBallsOnYaChin and his fellow thinkers... yes, if you combine the raven-SRS with the glowing red eyes and one of the 'light' armor sets (such as Wasteland), that could work. Bonus points for use of Vaal Lightning Warp (as a stand-in for Kamui).
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Wow the ravens looks awesome!
That's it? More MTX no fixes and stuff? And for this crap i lost my highlevel spectres - GG
OMG these are all incredible! Love it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info