New Microtransactions - Exclusive Harbinger Hat, Wasteland Armour Set and more!

"
KomodoOne21 wrote:
That's it? More MTX no fixes and stuff? And for this crap i lost my highlevel spectres - GG

Yes, not only did the bugfix people all suddenly start working in the art department, but they messed with your spectres before switching departments. Man, you must have really pissed them off.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975787

PLEASE BRING BACK THE 1:1 SIZE of the CURRENCY STASH TAB
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I gotta hand it to you folks, Them Hands sure grasped my attention.
Nice but would like to see more shield mtx . Playing builds using Facebreaker are rather dull maybe some weapon effects could be used with shields ?
That SRS MTX reminds me of the D2 druid ravens. Could be a homage.

Other than that, it's sad you dont show templars in the new effects.
Could be the fact that they still dont have pants and would make half of the armour set invisible.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Can you Please add Full skill resets to micro transactions! Please Please Please
"
Firefly00 wrote:
Yes, but it's not quite what I mean; I am referring to an actual armor aesthetic heavily inspired by insects (bees, in this case)

"
Matic343 wrote:
Can you Please add Full skill resets to micro transactions! Please Please Please

I doubt they'll do that because it's considered "pay to win". But if they could add as a prophecy that would be helpful. Or preferably reset at any time without restrictions would be a huge QoL improvement.
Hat and cloak look very well and the raven RS is insane !!
Last edited by LaRaclette25 on Aug 26, 2017, 9:35:38 AM
"
tkensei wrote:
"
Matic343 wrote:

I doubt they'll do that because it's considered "pay to win". But if they could add as a prophecy that would be helpful. Or preferably reset at any time without restrictions would be a huge QoL improvement.

They won't do that, this has been beaten to death for over 5 years. They also won't give any sort of respec ability beyond regret orbs/quests. The only deviation from this is the one-off passive resets that occur almost every new league, and those are really just because they have a habit of screwing with the tree and invalidating existing pathing.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Aug 26, 2017, 1:08:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info