Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

"
Headhorr wrote:
"
DesPewt wrote:
Spoiler

can a mod please remove this post?
I find it unacceptable that this thread is used for cheats.
and put him on probation, as i see he posted most sticky threads.

Right, he is spamming it everywhere and will be banned.
still just locks up after launch.
vista 64 updated
all drivers updated
.net 4 installed
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
Last edited by tat0010 on Feb 5, 2013, 4:24:15 PM
"
Beridel wrote:

I was trying to compile it for OS X with mono, but I found out that mono doesn't have any sort of implementation for PresentationCore.dll and isn't planning on implementing "Windows Presentation Foundation" anytime soon. How are you getting yours to compile on Linux (I assume with mono)?
I'm not getting it to compile as is. I'm in the process of rewriting everything that requires WPF stuff - so the entire GUI, basically. I also had to rewrite a bunch of the parsing because RavenJSON wouldn't play nice either. The end result should run fine on OSX as well, I hope.

It's still very much a WIP, but my intention is to end up with the interface layer abstracted enough that the WPF version and the Linux port share the same backend (which is probably going to require some more changes to the WPF version as well).
Last edited by Anomandaris on Feb 5, 2013, 5:23:30 PM
Thanks a lot man ;)
Just trying out the app and so far I am enjoying it. If you don't mind a suggestion, when selecting a skill within the Passive Attributes (spelling mistake on that tab) can it highlight the passive skills that contributed to that skill. Will let people quickly see what passive it is and determine if they actually wanted that stat or not and adjust accordingly.

Thanks again and look forward to tweaking my build.
"
ShawnTuatara wrote:
Just trying out the app and so far I am enjoying it. If you don't mind a suggestion, when selecting a skill within the Passive Attributes (spelling mistake on that tab) can it highlight the passive skills that contributed to that skill. Will let people quickly see what passive it is and determine if they actually wanted that stat or not and adjust accordingly.

Thanks again and look forward to tweaking my build.

It isn't easy, but I put it on my list.
Hooray, I have crashed this program.

Just thought you might want to know, I was playing around with the zoom (which doesn't appear to be limited) and then moving the screen around when it crashed.

Yeah, I know, there's no real reason for someone to zoom near a million times and mess around like that, but I figure you might want to know that the crash exists.
Loading: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMZ6SNNJIsyiUA2RHJN2FfifLuBb4TEjHaePKIAtPnsOPAf

Crashes program. It's the current spec for my Templar.

"
The error time: 02/06/2013 20:19
Exception: System.FormatException: Invalid length for a Base-64 char array.
at System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.LoadFromURL(String url)
at POESKillTree.MainWindow.button2_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at POESKillTree.MainWindow.Window_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at MS.Internal.FrameworkObject.OnLoaded(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Manually entering the passives gives http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMREckA2I020-fAfogAEszKJV-KBb548TdiMdny7JIsZ6ew4
Brutus. Do you even sync?
Last edited by AnnanFay on Feb 6, 2013, 3:25:31 PM
"
Headhorr wrote:
if you ran the .net verifier and it failed after you reinstalled it, the problem lies at hand.
your system is corrupted.
This could have a number of reasons.
-ram broken
-mainboard broken
-some kind of virus or antivirus.
and many more just to name a few

Actually, the issue is MS and the .Net Updates after install.

After I re-installed and updated, yet it still failed to launch, I began removing updates. The application now works without flaw.

I did not think ahead to mark which update it was that cured the issue when removed, but if I find time later today, I will run through it all again and post the update so others know what to avoid if having the same issue.

I can say that it was NOT any of the important security updates for .Net 4, but rather one of the optional updates.

I can say that the issue was not limited to just my desktop system, as I had to do the same on both my and my wife's laptop, as well as my brothers desktop and his girlfriends laptop. The issue appears to be universal with a specific update.

EDIT : Now I am truly at a loss. Removing the updates one by one did remove the issue. However, re-installing the updates one by one did not recreate the error. So now I am fully updated without issue.

Oh well, the issue is resolved regardless. Thank you for the reply.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Feb 6, 2013, 4:06:39 PM
"
AnnanFay wrote:
Loading: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMZ6SNNJIsyiUA2RHJN2FfifLuBb4TEjHaePKIAtPnsOPAf

Crashes program. It's the current spec for my Templar.
Spoiler

"
The error time: 02/06/2013 20:19
Exception: System.FormatException: Invalid length for a Base-64 char array.
at System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.LoadFromURL(String url)
at POESKillTree.MainWindow.button2_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at POESKillTree.MainWindow.Window_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at MS.Internal.FrameworkObject.OnLoaded(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Manually entering the passives gives http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMREckA2I020-fAfogAEszKJV-KBb548TdiMdny7JIsZ6ew4

right now the program crashes if your build starts with "https". it has to start with "http".
sry about that. it's on my list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info