Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

The thing is the get-items file MUST NOT have any extension for it to work.
Last edited by PogS on Feb 4, 2013, 9:23:55 AM
Please remove the post (double posting)
Last edited by PogS on Feb 4, 2013, 9:23:43 AM

Any ideas? I have do have .Net 4 installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and have also run the .Net verifier, which failed. I am at a loss.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Feb 4, 2013, 5:57:40 PM
if you ran the .net verifier and it failed after you reinstalled it, the problem lies at hand.
your system is corrupted.
This could have a number of reasons.
-ram broken
-mainboard broken
-some kind of virus or antivirus.
and many more just to name a few
i think i love you.... no seriously thank you this is amazing!
@Headhorr Just took a look at the code repo for the first time in a while. I see you switched to git! That makes me very, very happy.

In other news, I finally have my new workstation set up and a little bit of free time to go with it, so I've picked up working on my Linux port again. RavenJSON doesn't want to play nice on Debian, at least for now, so I rewrote all the parsing in my local version. My current implementation of image zooming runs terribly, so that's next on the list of annoying issues to sort out.
Last edited by Anomandaris on Feb 4, 2013, 11:22:45 PM
i worked a while with git on projects at work and with friends and came to like it much better than svn because it has real branches and all that stuff.
I am thinking of removing ravenJson, when i started working on the skilltree, I didn't know any alternatives or how to use NewtonJson correctly, but it wont happen anywhere the next 2 weeks.
"
Headhorr wrote:
i worked a while with git on projects at work and with friends and came to like it much better than svn because it has real branches and all that stuff.
I'm glad you've discovered it. Now that I'm used to Git (and Mercurial) I don't ever want to go back to SVN.
"
Headhorr wrote:
I am thinking of removing ravenJson, when i started working on the skilltree, I didn't know any alternatives or how to use NewtonJson correctly, but it wont happen anywhere the next 2 weeks.
Well, we'll see what happens. Also, C# is not my native tongue.
"
Anomandaris wrote:
@Headhorr Just took a look at the code repo for the first time in a while. I see you switched to git! That makes me very, very happy.

In other news, I finally have my new workstation set up and a little bit of free time to go with it, so I've picked up working on my Linux port again. RavenJSON doesn't want to play nice on Debian, at least for now, so I rewrote all the parsing in my local version. My current implementation of image zooming runs terribly, so that's next on the list of annoying issues to sort out.

I was trying to compile it for OS X with mono, but I found out that mono doesn't have any sort of implementation for PresentationCore.dll and isn't planning on implementing "Windows Presentation Foundation" anytime soon. How are you getting yours to compile on Linux (I assume with mono)?
"
DesPewt wrote:
Spoiler

can a mod please remove this post?
I find it unacceptable that this thread is used for cheats.
and put him on probation, as i see he posted most sticky threads.
Last edited by Headhorr on Feb 5, 2013, 1:20:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info