Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

Great tool! Thank you very much!
"
majexon wrote:
Whenever i press load items and then download I just get a line of text in my browser(firefox)
Any fix for this ?
I do not want to use any other browers btw.
especially not IE o.O

thanks in advance

Great tool as well! Would like to say thank you to the creator.

if it starts with {items:
just save it to a file called get-items in the data folder with no extension.
if not you're not logged in or entered a wrong character name
thanks man, this really helps alot
this skilltree file doesnt work with any build i load..it crashes all the time!
Beta Member Since 2010
"
Kalidor wrote:
this skilltree file doesnt work with any build i load..it crashes all the time!

Great!
great?!? what you mean by that? is this supposed to happen?
Beta Member Since 2010
"
Kalidor wrote:
great?!? what you mean by that? is this supposed to happen?

of course not...
but you need to give more information.
are the images created correctly?
are you using kaspersky?(one guy on the previous page had that problem. it stopped him from downloading anything in a program)
post your debug.txt here or on pastebin or something.
I can't help you if you write: "it crashed!"
This looks great.
:) =)
Everything would be perfect if it would show your Damage Per Second :) Plz add it, ty.
Is there any way you can explain how to use this Skilltree? Whenever I run the .exe file it says that it crashed

Debug
The error time: 01/13/2013 19:05
Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at POESKillTree.SkillTree..ctor(String treestring)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.CreateSkillTree()
at POESKillTree.MainWindow..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
at System.Xaml.Schema.SafeReflectionInvoker.CreateInstanceCritical(Type type, Object[] arguments)
at System.Xaml.Schema.SafeReflectionInvoker.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] arguments)
at System.Xaml.Schema.XamlTypeInvoker.CreateInstance(Object[] arguments)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateInstanceWithCtor(XamlType xamlType, Object[] args)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateInstance(XamlType xamlType, Object[] args)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.PartialTrustTolerantRuntime.CreateInstance(XamlType xamlType, Object[] args)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateAndAssignToParentStart(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartMember(XamlMember property)
at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.TransformNodes(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlObjectWriter xamlWriter, Boolean onlyLoadOneNode, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Boolean shouldPassLineNumberInfo, IXamlLineInfo xamlLineInfo, IXamlLineInfoConsumer xamlLineInfoConsumer, XamlContextStack`1 stack, IStyleConnector styleConnector)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at POESKillTree.SkillTree..ctor(String treestring)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.CreateSkillTree()
at POESKillTree.MainWindow..ctor()

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info