Are you guys watching the big fight this weekend?

"
Moridin79 wrote:
This is WWE type shit. No way would I pay to watch it. Maybe when I was 12, but Ultimate Warrior is dead. RIP

Please dont compare boxing to fake wrestling....

for that matter dont compare any real sport to that filth
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
This is WWE type shit. No way would I pay to watch it. Maybe when I was 12, but Ultimate Warrior is dead. RIP

I was comparing this "fight" to WWE, which is what it has become, essentially.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:

I was comparing this "fight" to WWE, which is what it has become, essentially.

so your saying its fake?

evidence?

I mean ive herd roomers that its rigged but nothing credible yet

certainly could be
I dont see any any key!
No, not fake. Just the over the top grandiose spectacle of it all reminds me of fake wrestling.

Inb4 it goes to decision and they talk rematch.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:

lol oh god I hope not. Please RNGesus let this end decisively. xD
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Also completely unrelated...Jon Jones failed another drug test. He's probably going to be stripped of his belt and it'll likely be the end of his career. Who would have guessed. lol

It's a shame really, he is such a talented fighter. Possibly one of the best out there. *shrugs*

Very disappointing. Hard to believe that he would fuck up so badly after all he's been through. I hope that there is an explanation other than him intentionally juicing.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Also completely unrelated...Jon Jones failed another drug test. He's probably going to be stripped of his belt and it'll likely be the end of his career. Who would have guessed. lol

It's a shame really, he is such a talented fighter. Possibly one of the best out there. *shrugs*

Very disappointing. Hard to believe that he would fuck up so badly after all he's been through. I hope that there is an explanation other than him intentionally juicing.

He tested positive for steroids so I doubt there is any other explanation. :(
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:

He tested positive for steroids so I doubt there is any other explanation. :(

/tin foil hat on

A CONSPIRACY!
"
Moridin79 wrote:
No, not fake. Just the over the top grandiose spectacle of it all reminds me of fake wrestling.

well to be fair the whole over the top grandiose spectacle thing is something that really started with boxing and then was kind of made into a joke by fake wrestling.

also i find a rematch very likely simply because of how much money this fight has made
I dont see any any key!
I'm guessing either Conor will get a good combo on the inside for a KO within the first 2 rounds, or it'll go to Mayweather via TKO shortly thereafter.

Not going out of my way to watch this thing live. I'll wait for the highlights of the spectacle that'll be splashed on every major media outlet that night and for the days after.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Aug 23, 2017, 7:16:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info