[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Played this build this season selffound.
I did guardians (suck at movement) but not shaper.

Equip now at end of season:

Alltogether I didn't get half the damage the build creator had, only a few somewhat good items as the claw, the amulett and the gloves(lucky chaos craft with 5 chaos).

The claw "costed" about 200 alchs, used on white claws. I set the item filter to them, then a lucky annulment orb to enable speed and finally 2 slams for more elemental damage.

The amulet was just a find in early maps - didn't get anything better the whole season. The shield I had to force with ancient orbs.

Carcass jack took about 400 fusings to 6-link.
For boot enchant I chosed the ice damage when hit, since I could need some additional damage with trash, and in boss fights it is on most time, too.

I took less jewel slots and more elemental damage in stead, since my crafted jewels sucked.

All items the character has are found with him on the way to 92, I don't have an additional magic finder.

These thought for someone planning to play this build selffound next season.

Thank you for the build idea, let's see what I play next season.
"
pabro wrote:
What do you guys think about using Bloodseeker Hellion's Paw?

Itsa physical claw and this is an ele build. The DPS loss could be sigificant. But the OP showed how it can be done with a nailed fist lvl1 item. So it may not be too bad if its leech acts ass vaal pact
"
spacenoxx wrote:
The lycosidae shield drop rate got nerfed. Without the shield should we opt for RT? If so how does that affect our "Crit"?

Can we consider losing one prefix on the weapon and crafting it vagans "hits cant evade" if RT is not an option? or should we use a statstick in off hand and craft it with vagans or simply increase accuracy?

My bad. Hits cant be evaded is a signature mod not a craftable mod.

So a statt stick like the unique Gut Ripper "Ornament of the East" https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ornament_of_the_East could be used as a stat stick? or even on main hand?
"
spacenoxx wrote:
"
spacenoxx wrote:
The lycosidae shield drop rate got nerfed. Without the shield should we opt for RT? If so how does that affect our "Crit"?

Can we consider losing one prefix on the weapon and crafting it vagans "hits cant evade" if RT is not an option? or should we use a statstick in off hand and craft it with vagans or simply increase accuracy?

My bad. Hits cant be evaded is a signature mod not a craftable mod.

So a statt stick like the unique Gut Ripper "Ornament of the East" https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ornament_of_the_East could be used as a stat stick? or even on main hand?

First of all. Im quite impressed we pretty much dodge every possible big nerf. The lycosidae droprate will increase the overall cost of the build.

But we actually have to see how low the actual droprate is. My guess is, that it will end up being a 1-5ex item. Given it is one of the most important items for the build this will overall increase the build cost.

I will look into good alternative solutions to bridge the gap while saving up for lycosidae at the start of the league and tell you what I came up with tomorrow.

The "Ornament of the East" claw seems a very good alternaive. And cheap aswell.

Tooltip atm with my build ~21k with conc effect.
With the "Ornament of the East" the tooltip ist 15-16k.

Still enough to kill most/maybe all bosses.
hello, how about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/White_Wind and https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hyrri%27s_Ire and full cold damage build, its near 260-390 cold damage + 30\10 dodge from 2 items(with green nightmare and acro can easy up to 75\40)
ofc its not a start budget, can anyone see damage with same items at PoB with ~92%accuracy?
Last edited by poeaccount22 on Dec 7, 2017, 4:50:49 AM
Weird that the new POB 3.1 update has dropped my DPS by ~20ish%. Is anyone seeing the same thing?

Also this could be fun with this build (that survivability though):
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inpulsa%27s_Broken_Heart
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 7, 2017, 10:16:53 AM
So this is what I came up with for the NEW 3.1 passive tree.

In total we get even higher damage and a bit more life for sacrificing some evasion and a jewel socket. I really want to pick up the new Vaal Pact, cause I think its still worth it.
Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 7, 2017, 1:07:15 PM
Nice new skill tree. Had not this route in mind.
DPS in my build almost the same. Almost the same life. I'll pick the right top jewel socket. Cost 1 point more but i get +20 int, which is easier for gearing. For this socket i drop the jewel socket near the Heartseeker.

With this (south)pathing, you can get way more life if you want, than with the tree from the past.

Great job GornoDD. Ty.
Nice tree. More life and more dmg is great instead of (in our case) useless evasion. Also jewel socket less, means cheaper build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info